ART Seoul- Week 19 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #76
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all
Re: ART Seoul- Week 19

Both Quarter-Final Doubles and Singles coming up!!

Unfortunately I don't have time for match reviews but they will be back for the Semi-Finals!

Good luck all Quarter-Finalists!!

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #77

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Doubles Quarter-Finals

(1) Sabine Lisicki (GER) and Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) vs. Flavia Pennetta (ITA) and Gisela Dulko (ARG)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Pennetta and Dulko

Flavia Pennetta (ITA) and Gisela Dulko (ARG) DEF. (1) Sabine Lisicki (GER) and Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS)
6-1, 6-4

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Jan 18th, 2013 at 08:29 PM.
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #78

Doubles Quarter-Finals

Vania King (USA) and Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ) vs. (4) Christina McHale (USA) and Alison Riske (USA)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
King and Shvedova

Vania King (USA) and Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ) DEF. (4) Christina McHale (USA) and Alison Riske (USA)
3-6, 6-4, 6-4

Serena Williams
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #79

Doubles Quarter-Finals

(3) Serena Williams (USA) and Nadia Petrova (RUS) vs. Andrea Petkovic (GER) and Mandy Minella (LUX)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Petkovic and Minella

Andrea Petkovic (GER) and Mandy Minella (LUX) DEF. (3) Serena Williams (USA) and Nadia Petrova (RUS)
6-4, 6-2

Serena Williams
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #80

Doubles Quarter-Finals

Melanie Oudin (USA) and Grace Min (USA) vs. (2) Justine Henin (BEL) and Anne Keothavong (GBR)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Oudin and Min

Melanie Oudin (USA) and Grace Min (USA) DEF. (2) Justine Henin (BEL) and Anne Keothavong (GBR)
7-6 (1), 6-3

Serena Williams
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #81

All seeds in doubles were absolutely thrashed today

Only No.4 seeds McHale and Riske came close to making the Semi-Finals!

Great play from all the underdog Doubles Teams today!! The title is up for garbs and anyone can take it now in Seoul!

Good luck in the Semi-Finals guys and well done, some great play and tennis results

Serena Williams
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #82

Singles Quarter-Finals coming up

Serena Williams
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #83

Quarter-Finals

Andrea Petkovic (GER) vs. Mandy Minella (LUX)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Petkovic

Andrea Petkovic (GER) DEF. Mandy Minella (LUX)
4-6, 7-5, 6-4

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Jan 18th, 2013 at 08:44 PM.
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #84

Quarter-Finals

(8) Alisa Kleybanova (RUS) vs. (4) Anne Keothavong (GBR)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
(8) Kleybanova

(8) Alisa Kleybanova (RUS) DEF. (4) Anne Keothavong (GBR)
7-5, 6-3

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Jan 16th, 2013 at 02:27 PM.
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #85

Quarter-Finals

Grace Min (USA) vs. Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Min

Grace Min (USA) DEF. Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ)
6-3, 6-3

Serena Williams
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #86

Quarter-Finals

Flavia Pennetta (ITA) vs. (2) Justine Henin (BEL)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Pennetta

Flavia Pennetta (ITA) DEF. (2) Justine Henin (BEL)
6-3, 7-6 (14)* CT

Serena Williams
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #87

Congratulations to all of our winners!! Great matches and results!!

Good luck in the Semi-Finals tomorrow

Serena Williams
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #88

Doubles Semi-Finals

Flavia Pennetta (ITA) and Gisela Dulko (ARG) vs. Vania King (USA) and Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ)
Andrea Petkovic (GER) and Mandy Minella (LUX) vs. Melanie Oudin (USA) and Grace Min (USA)

Serena Williams
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #89

Singles Semi-Finals

Andrea Petkovic (GER) vs. (8) Alisa Kleybanova (RUS)
Grace Min (USA) vs. Flavia Pennetta (ITA)

Serena Williams
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #90
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Always good for the tour when Minella loses
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote