ART Seoul- Week 19 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #46
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all
Re: ART Seoul- Week 19

Round 1/R32

Flavia Pennetta (ITA) vs. Agnieszka Radwanska (POL)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Pennetta

Flavia Pennetta (ITA) DEF. Agnieszka Radwanska (POL)
6-1, 6-0

Flavia was on top form today! Nice pace on the ball, and some lovely rallies that Flavia took advantage of against Aga who just wasn't in the zone today. Surprising number of unforced errors from Aga. Nice performance from Flavia!

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Jan 13th, 2013 at 04:43 PM.
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #47

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

All Round 1/R32 complete

Congrats to all of our winners!

Bad luck to the players who left the tournament but you have Doubles to look forward too

Doubles Draw tomorrow, followed by top half of Round 2/R16!

Serena Williams
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 12:42 AM   #48
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Riske
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #49

Doubles Draw coming up folks

Serena Williams
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #50

Doubles Quarter-Finals

(1) Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) and Sabine Lisicki (GER) vs. XXX
XXX vs. (3-4)
(3-4) vs. XXX
XXX vs. (2) Justine Henin (BEL) and Anne Keothavong (GBR)

Serena Williams
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #51

Doubles Quarter-Finals

(1) Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) and Sabine Lisicki (GER) vs. XXX
XXX vs. (4) Christina McHale (USA) and Alison Riske (USA)
(3) Serena Williams (USA) and Nadia Petrova (RUS) vs. XXX

Serena Williams
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #52

Doubles Quarter-Finals

(1) Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) and Sabine Lisicki (GER) vs. Flavia Pennetta (ITA) and Gisela Dulko (ARG)
Vania King (USA) and Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ) vs. (4) Christina McHale (USA) and Alison Riske (USA)
(3) Serena Williams (USA) and Nadia Petrova (RUS) vs. XXX

Serena Williams
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #53

Doubles Quarter-Finals

(1) Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) and Sabine Lisicki (GER) vs. Flavia Pennetta (ITA) and Gisela Dulko (ARG)
Vania King (USA) and Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ) vs. (4) Christina McHale (USA) and Alison Riske (USA)
(3) Serena Williams (USA) and Nadia Petrova (RUS) vs. Andrea Petkovic (GER) and Mandy Minella (LUX)
Melanie Oudin (USA) and Grace Min (USA) vs. (2) Justine Henin (BEL) and Anne Keothavong (GBR)

Serena Williams
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #54
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

McHale/Riske seed
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #55

Round 2/R16 Singles Top Half coming up!! Good luck

Serena Williams
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #56

Round 2/R16

(1) Nadia Petrova (RUS) vs. Andrea Petkovic (GER)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Petkovic

Andrea Petkovic (GER) DEF. Nadia Petrova (RUS)
5-7, 6-3, 6-3

Everything was going right for the World No.1 in the opening set, but Petko used her flashy moves as well as serving very well in the second and third sets. Nadia has lost focus since the US Open! Does this mean that she will lose the No.1 ranking? Great match from Petko Nadia

Serena Williams
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #57

Round 2/R16

Mandy Minella (LUX) vs. (6) Sabine Lisicki (GER)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Minella

Mandy Minella (LUX) DEF. (6) Sabine Lisicki (GER)
6-4, 6-3

Another seed fell as Sabine Lisicki could not find the right game or form to stop a hungry and thirsty Minella. The Luxembourg star kept her cool and was not intimidated by the No.6 seed. Some great strokes and hitting from Minella!

Serena Williams
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #58
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #59

Round 2/R16

(8) Alisa Kleybanova (RUS) vs. Serena Williams (USA)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
(8) Kleybanova

(8) Alisa Kleybanova (RUS) DEF. Serena Williams (USA)
6-3, 6-4

The strong and returning Alisa was going to make sure that a seed made the Quarter-Final stage as she destroyed Serena. She outhit the American in every manner as Serena could find nothing to hurt the Russian. Bad news for Serena after making the US Open Final, while trying to chase a Top 8 place for the End of Year Championships. Great win for Alisa

Serena Williams
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #60

Round 2/R16

Vania King (USA) vs. (4) Anne Keothavong (GBR)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
(4) Keothavong

(4) Anne Keothavong (GBR) DEF. Vania King (USA)
6-3, 4-6, 6-3

This was the toughest match of the day as both women provided a great match for all watching. Vania came back to even the odds after the second set as the Brits game dropped dramatically. But being a Grand Slam winner and knowing what it takes to win, the No.4 seed and French Open Champ followed in Alisa Kleybanova's fashion to be the highest seed left in the top half of the draw. Nice work from Anne

Serena Williams