Hopman Cup RR: Ashleigh Barty [AUS] def. Francesca Schiavone [ITA] 6-0 6-3 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:38 AM   #31
country flag tennisforadults

tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hopman Cup RR: Ashleigh Barty [AUS] def. Francesca Schiavone [ITA] 6-0 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
No Craig Wallace or whoever it is was being a muppet. Ash is actually a totally normal and relaxed person. She's like Stosur with confidence and a brain so I hope she doesn't get too much pressure heaped on her after this. Darren Cahill said it's going to be a long road yet so don't get too carried away.
I agree she has more confidence, less fragility. Though she serves well, Ash plays nothing like Sam. Not as powerful, but more variety and finesse. Good shots on the run.
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:47 AM   #32
Evan James

Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute

Barty seems impressive. Sadly, Schiavone seems done.

Former World No.1 (Current rank: No.12)
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey
Evan James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:49 AM   #33
country flag Adomoose

Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reephoria. View Post
Nid. Fran is just useless these days off clay against anyone half solid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Sloane Stephens

Really talented, and also seems to be a lovely person. She handled playing Serena tonight really well imo.
Of course

She showed glimpses of greatness against Serena tonight just like Ash against Fran. Good for tennis that some of the young ones are starting to come through.
Adomoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 12:02 PM   #34
country flag Maria4Ever

Maria4Ever is a glorious beacon of light Maria4Ever is a glorious beacon of light Maria4Ever is a glorious beacon of light Maria4Ever is a glorious beacon of light Maria4Ever is a glorious beacon of light Maria4Ever is a glorious beacon of light Maria4Ever is a glorious beacon of light Maria4Ever is a glorious beacon of light Maria4Ever is a glorious beacon of light Maria4Ever is a glorious beacon of light Maria4Ever is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisforadults View Post
I agree she has more confidence, less fragility. Though she serves well, Ash plays nothing like Sam. Not as powerful, but more variety and finesse. Good shots on the run.
Gosh I hate comparing players but Barty plays a VERY similar game to Justine Henin (not as good yet). Both have fabulous backhands, powerful but erratic forehands and both use the net. Barty will win slams providing she continues to improve, but she needs to get physically bigger.
Ana Ivanovic

Still miss My best player Elena Dementieva
Maria4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 12:12 PM   #35
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

Being bagelled by Ivanovic and Barty is surely an invitation for immediate retirement. No one can love the game that much.
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 12:48 PM   #36
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

Oh Sexa, I think it's hight time you called it a career

Giorgi - Kvitova - Lisicki - Martic - Muguruza - NaNa - Pennetta - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 01:55 PM   #37
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold

I love her a lot, but it's becoming painful to see Fran play these days

Barty surely is promising! So good on her.
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:39 PM   #38
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future

Fran

Barty
tenisamulo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 05:59 PM   #39
country flag MAGIKARPETTA

MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future

This is not a reliable test for Barty. Take it in your head.

PAW(best rank: #1): '13 Dubai, Strarbourg - '11 YEC, Eastbourne, Budapest
FITD(best rank: #2): '11 Eastbourne & Wimbledon

Twitter
MAGIKARPETTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 06:12 PM   #40
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

ash
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 06:15 PM   #41
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dawntreader View Post
Being bagelled by Ivanovic and Barty is surely an invitation for immediate retirement. No one can love the game that much.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 06:16 PM   #42
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Fran time to give it up its getting embaressing now
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=)

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 06:56 PM   #43
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Ash

Fran Please draw Oudin in the first round of the Aussie Open
moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 06:59 PM   #44
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodin0931 View Post
Ash

Fran Please draw Oudin in the first round of the Aussie Open
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:12 PM   #45
country flag ivanban

ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute

Fran It's time to say goodbye soon
ivanban is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote