Ohio Rape: Trent Mays & Ma’Lik Richmond found guilty and get jail time! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 03:20 PM   #16
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ohio Rape: High School Students Joke About Rape In Leaked Video !

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliams View Post
Good to hear. The good people of this town need to take a stand against this ring of sickos and those that have protected them!
those criminals are getting away by throwing some price for it......is that the way they respect women in US? by paying them out for the assaults? why does the law even allow monetary settlement as a substitute for the actual physical punishment the criminals rightly deserve? it is effectively nothing but costly prostitution......

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 03:25 PM   #17
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
those criminals are getting away by throwing some price for it......is that the way they respect women in US? by paying them out for the assaults? why does the law even allow monetary settlement as a substitute for the actual physical punishment the criminals rightly deserve? it is effectively nothing but costly prostitution......
this is rape, not a point-scoring, india v usa story. i made my point to highlight the fact that crap attitudes and crimes towards women occur everywhere. you're right to point out hypocrisy, but since you defend india to the hilt for similar stuff, your credibility is somewhat lacking.

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 03:40 PM   #18
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris 84 View Post
this is rape, not a point-scoring, india v usa story. i made my point to highlight the fact that crap attitudes and crimes towards women occur everywhere. you're right to point out hypocrisy, but since you defend india to the hilt for similar stuff, your credibility is somewhat lacking.
i defended india as a whole in general......not the current laws in place in india or the mindsets of criminals......some people just took immense pleasure in repeatedly reporting about the incident and tried to degrade indian culture in the process......now that is what i din't like and decided to point out the loopholes in their systems as well......

i respect all women on the planet......i have female friends from russia, kazakhstan, london and usa......some of them often visit hyderabad and we have great time together......so i know the value they bring to any society......

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:40 PM   #19
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

don't worry, i will remind you about this rape incident every day, the subsequent joke video about it and educate you and tennisbum about how backwards your country still is......
Kindly visit the US Political (Chat) thread, and you'll see that most participants feel that there are major problems here, including culturally.

Quote:

i defended india as a whole in general......not the current laws in place in india or the mindsets of criminals......some people just took immense pleasure in repeatedly reporting about the incident and tried to degrade indian culture in the process......now that is what i din't like and decided to point out the loopholes in their systems as well......
Nobody ITT "took pleasure" in the aspects of India's culture you seem to feel are nobody else's business (like the caste system, and the extreme measures some take there not to have female children, creating the gender imbalance cited in the Brookings paper).

Of course, you might then call its author (Raj Desai) a "self-hating Indian" for publishing it in the US.

YUG flag, because it never should have split up.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 05:18 PM   #20
country flag kwilliams

kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not sure what this has to do with my point. Did you mean this to be a reply to my post?

Where did it say that the group tried to pay the victim off? I didn't see that in any of the links posted in this thread. Also, I'm quite sure that that's not legal in the USA so I don't know why you're implying that it is. I'd be highly surprised if the rest of that gang and their protectors weren't brought up on a variety of charges.

Also, did you just compare rape to prostitution!? That's disgusting. Shame on you.

Weird that you said that people shouldn't comment on or judge the situation in India but you're throwing around fairly baseless points.

As I mentioned before, you really seem to love your country, which is great but when it gets to the stage where you have such a major chip on your shoulder - what good does that do anyone? I can tell you this, you really haven't been representing India well at all in NT the past couple of days. Thankfully, there are other posters, like Ashi, who do a better job.

I don't pretend to know which case is worse or which country has a worse history when it comes to women's rights. Why can't we all agree that both cases are reprehensible and are indicative of a poor situation for women, not only in India and the U.S.A, but also throughout the world. These threads shouldn't be bogged down with nationalistic diatribe. They should be highlighting the plight of women all over the world.

It's 2013 and we still have so far to go.

http://flickr.com/photos/keithmaguire/
kwilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 05:54 PM   #21
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Disgusting. Society is so corrupted. Things will come to a close one day, i'm sure of it.
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 06:04 PM   #22
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

For all the attention the current situation in India is getting, people forget that the West is nowhere near the ideal. Thousands of these kinds of cases happen every year and receive no attention whatsoever.
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:33 PM   #23
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong is to be denounced wherever it happens.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:57 PM   #24
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
Quite right; however (@ least on this board) Westerners don't go nuts when "outsiders" critically dissect these things. And don't try to limit what they "can and can't discuss" about it (like Start da Game did in the India gang rape thread).
What a bleeding hypocrite!

JN is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:38 PM   #25
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post

What a bleeding hypocrite!
I've been consistent all along in these threads (severe wrongdoing, all factors fair game for discussion, wherever something bad happens). But I guess JN will never release that vice-like grip on my ankle, so....

<><><><><>

YUG flag, because it never should have split up.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 01:19 AM   #26
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope Anonymous keeps up the pressure until justice is done.

These guys should not escape due to their age.

They have no guilt and think they can get away with it, that is why they made a video and post it.
They also have no respect for women, they insulted people and show a lack of sensitivity by making reference to Trayvon Martin death.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 USO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:31 AM   #27
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

^^ And it's not insensitive to make reference to the deaths of Caylee Anthony and Nicole Simpson?
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #28
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute

My goodness. I really have no words
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #29
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Dorks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
Dorks are adorable, this is just sick.
I definitely had a different idea of what the term 'dork' meant

No seriously, burn them.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #30
country flag wta_zuperfann
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know how anyone can believe that rape is a joke. On the Comedy channel whenever there's a movie about prison, every movie invariable has a segment about male on male gang rape. Here in the Twin Cities, we used to have two "comedians" who called themselves Z & McKay and who made jokes about male rape victimization their schtick. Perhaps if these clowns had been the victims of this horror, they'd see that it isn't funny after all.

Abraham Lincoln
wta_zuperfann is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote