Ohio Rape: Trent Mays & Ma’Lik Richmond found guilty and get jail time! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:47 AM   #1
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute
Ohio Rape: Trent Mays & Ma’Lik Richmond found guilty and get jail time!

Quote:
A chilling video leaked by an Anonymous cell this week has added a new twist to a sordid tale of alleged rape that has shattered the peace of a close-knit Ohio football town.
The disturbing 12-minute video, posted online Tuesday by the hacktivist group “Knight Sec,” shows teens making jokes about the events that reportedly transpired on Aug. 22.
One teen appears to refer to the victim as "deader than" Trayvon Martin, and adds, "she is so raped her p**s is about as dry as the sun right now."
Months later, what exactly happened in Steubenville, Ohio, is still being pieced together. Few witnesses have stepped forward to talk about the parties where the underage girl, who was from a neighboring town, was allegedly transported, assaulted and photographed by athletes from local Steubenville High.
The video, which was allegedly posted to YouTube on the night of the incident, has been brought to the attention of local police.
Steubenville Police Chief Bill McCafferty released the following statement Wednesday (via WTRF):
The Steubenville police department has been aware of this recent video that was released. Since late August 2012 the subject who made the video was interviewed. This has all been turned over to the prosecutors which are the Ohio Attorney Generals Office, who is prosecuting this case. It's always been the policy of the Steubenville Police Department not to make comments on details of a case prior to it going to trial. I know this is frustrating for some. I can't change that now, as you know this is a high profile case and for the parties interested I believe I should not make a comment on it because I can't make a comment on it. It's being handled by an outside agency
In an eight-page investigation into the assault published in December, The New York Times wrote that social media has played an interesting, and at times confusing, role in the case.
From the Times:
Twitter posts, videos and photographs circulated by some who attended the nightlong set of parties suggested that an unconscious girl had been sexually assaulted over several hours while others watched. She even might have been urinated on.
The newspaper wrote about the assault in detail, describing how the unresponsive and potentially unconscious girl was allegedly penetrated and violated, sometimes on camera.
So far, two football players, Trent Mays and Ma'lik Richmond, have been charged with rape and kidnapping, according to the Herald Star. But this was not enough for Anonymous. Perhaps spurred on by The Times exposé, the group fresh from its hacking victory over the Westboro Baptist Church, became involved.
The group seemed enraged by what it considers a cover-up by authorities and school officials in Steubenville, a town where high school football is king. (The Steubenville Big Red has won three state titles since 2006, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer.)
Knight Sec kicked off #OpRedRoll with a website, Stopbigred.com, and published a "preliminary dox" on Christmas Eve, listing the names of football players and teens who may have witnessed or participated in the alleged rape.
The group wrote:
On this fateful night a life was changed forever as a group of the football players of Big Red High School, dubbed themselves "rape crew" and began taking advantage of an underage girl. The girl was sexually assaulted, molested, raped, and drug unconcious [sic] from party to party. This is a warning shot to the school faculty, the parents of those involved, and those involved especially. A preliminary dox is being released on some of those involved... You can hide no longer, you have attracted the attention of the hive. We will not sit idely by and watch a group of young men who turn to rape as a game or sport get the pass because of athletic ability and small town luck. You now have the world looking directly at you.
Then on Jan. 1, the group released the video, published along with a private investigative dossier, on Local Leaks.
#KnightSec @KYAnonymous
heres the link directly to the #localleaks #steubenvilleFiles localleaks.blogs.ru #oprollredroll #worsethandox #ongoing #knightsec #PLF

1 Jan 13
The former Steubenville student featured in the leaked video had already drawn criticism for comments he made on the night of the alleged rape, tweeting "Song of the night is definitely Rape Me by Nirvana," and "Some people deserve to be peed on," reports Jezebel, which has been following the case.
This latest case of alleged rape in a high school football town echoes that of Savannah Dietrich, a 17-year-old whose sexual assault was documented by her teen attackers. The teen then mounted a public social media campaign of her own to get justice.

Last edited by LeRoy. : Mar 17th, 2013 at 06:07 PM.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:24 AM   #2
country flag kwilliams

kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ohio Rape: High School Students Joke About Rape In Leaked Video !

Shocking. I'm glad Anonymous have made an attempt to expose these creeps and even others who think what happened was "funny."

http://flickr.com/photos/keithmaguire/
kwilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:33 AM   #3
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so repulsed and disgusted! Seriously, women need to be treated with more respect! I really want to physically harm these rapists.
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:36 AM   #4
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

chilling details here

some images maybe graphic/NSFW

http://localleaks.blogs.ru/2013/01/0...benvillefiles/
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:07 AM   #5
country flag kwilliams

kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute

I read through the details. How could a parent let their children become miscreants in the first place and then try to protect them. The level of corruption in that town seems astronomical.

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:25 AM   #6
LeRoy.

Another blog that has been following the story from the beginning...

http://prinniefied.com/wp/page/4/
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:31 AM   #7
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Dorks

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:45 AM   #8
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Dorks
Dorks are adorable, this is just sick.
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:48 AM   #9
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

this is the thing. people were saying in the india gang-rape thread how far india has to go, and they are quite right, but as far as the treatment of women goes, the "civilised, western world" has a long way to go itself. the judicial system is run by white, middle-class males for white middle-class males, attitudes towards women are often disgusting, and in cases like this, clearly actions towards women are often disgusting as well. this kind of crap happens everywhere. men in packs, denigrating women, taking pleasure in their power and control over them, making them nothing but sexual playthings. society pisses me right off.

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:00 PM   #10
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris 84 View Post

this is the thing. people were saying in the india gang-rape thread how far india has to go, and they are quite right, but as far as the treatment of women goes, the "civilised, western world" has a long way to go itself....
Quite right; however (@ least on this board) Westerners don't go nuts when "outsiders" critically dissect these things. And don't try to limit what they "can and can't discuss" about it (like Start da Game did in the India gang rape thread).
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:26 PM   #11
country flag kwilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris 84 View Post
this is the thing. people were saying in the india gang-rape thread how far india has to go, and they are quite right, but as far as the treatment of women goes, the "civilised, western world" has a long way to go itself. the judicial system is run by white, middle-class males for white middle-class males, attitudes towards women are often disgusting, and in cases like this, clearly actions towards women are often disgusting as well. this kind of crap happens everywhere. men in packs, denigrating women, taking pleasure in their power and control over them, making them nothing but sexual playthings. society pisses me right off.
True. It's frightening what emerges when people, particularly men, feel they are in a "safe" environment.

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:51 PM   #12
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
Quite right; however (@ least on this board) Westerners don't go nuts when "outsiders" critically dissect these things. And don't try to limit what they "can and can't discuss" about it (like Start da Game did in the India gang rape thread).
very true

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:55 PM   #13
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

I first heard about this through here:

Those monsters must be jailed for a long, long time. Prison will treat them well and about those people who witnessed all of this and just stood there. They all are just as disgusting human being as the rapists themselves.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 03:02 PM   #14
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

more on this incident......

Anonymous Rallies for Justice for 16-Year-Old Rape Victim

This is a sad, seedy, predictable story about small town protectionism, only in this story, rape protectionism meets Internet warriors for justice. Silencing victims? Not so fast, little town.

Anonymous is in Steubenville, Ohio today, protesting the local authorities handling of the rape scandal. They’re outside the local courthouse wearing Guy Fawkes’ masks and chanting, “Rape is wrong!” Also, in case little town is still confused, “Rape is not a sport.”

http://www.politicususa.com/occupyst...pe-victim.html

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 03:09 PM   #15
country flag kwilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
more on this incident......

Anonymous Rallies for Justice for 16-Year-Old Rape Victim

This is a sad, seedy, predictable story about small town protectionism, only in this story, rape protectionism meets Internet warriors for justice. Silencing victims? Not so fast, little town.

Anonymous is in Steubenville, Ohio today, protesting the local authorities handling of the rape scandal. They’re outside the local courthouse wearing Guy Fawkes’ masks and chanting, “Rape is wrong!” Also, in case little town is still confused, “Rape is not a sport.”

http://www.politicususa.com/occupyst...pe-victim.html
Good to hear. The good people of this town need to take a stand against this ring of sickos and those that have protected them!