week 2: Sydney-Prem, Hobart-Int, Innisbrook-$25k, Antalya-$10k - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #16
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of
Re: week 2: Sydney-Prem, Hobart-Int, Innisbrook-$25k, Antalya-$10k

Anso lost 6-3 2-1 ret.

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #17
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of

Ugh, she's so unlucky. Let's hope it's not her wrist this time.
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:39 AM   #18
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Yanina lost.. I expected it even after the first set but she needs to do something to her serve Each first time she got broken in last 2 sets were on a DF in a close game
10 DFs This made her loss completely

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 04:07 AM   #19
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiel Goelen View Post
I agree, but in week 3 there is only one $25k, in the States. So if you want to stay in Europe, you have to play a $10k, or not play at all.
So I hope that's the only reason, and she stops playing $10k's afterwards.
Exactly. Her only option is a $10k or nothing.

Sam Stosur wrote a great article about how expensive the tour is and she slepped at a train station. Travelling on tour is very expensive.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #20
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

Sydney - Premier

R1 (Q) Galina Voskoboeva KAZ def. Yanina Wickmayer BEL 3-6 7-6(5) 6-2

Innisbrook - $25,000

Q1 Lauren Embree USA def. (4) An-Sophie Mestach BEL 6-3 2-1 ret.
Q1 Michaela Boev BEL def. (WC) Jainy Scheepens NED 6-3 6-4

Q2 Michaela Boev BEL vs. (16) Hilda Melander SWE

Antalya - $10,000

R1 Eugenie Chapelle BEL vs. (6) Chiaki Okadaue JPN
R1 Angelina Klimova GER vs. (5) Ysaline Bonaventure BEL
R1 (7) Elyne Boeykens BEL vs. Victoria Muntean FRA
R1 Despoina Vogasari GRE vs. (Q) Helene Meuleman BEL
Emiel Goelen is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #21
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Yanina Why didn't she play in Hobart
Now, she's back out of the top 20
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 10:15 AM   #22
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

That's a bad loss for Yanina. Kirsten beat Voskoboeva last week.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #23

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

Antalya - $10,000

R1 Eugenie Chapelle BEL vs. (6) Chiaki Okadaue JPN
R1 Angelina Klimova GER vs. (5) Ysaline Bonaventure BEL
R1 (7) Elyne Boeykens BEL vs. Victoria Muntean FRA
R1 Despoina Vogasari GRE vs. (Q) Helene Meuleman BEL

R1 Bayraktaroglu TUR/Kokce TUR vs. Chapelle BEL/Meuleman BEL
R1 Camplone ITA/Sunkic SRB vs. (3) Boeykens BEL/Bonaventure BEL
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #24

Hobart - International

R1 Kirsten Flipkens BEL def. (6) Francesca Schiavone ITA 2-6 6-3 7-6(3)

R2 Bojana Jovanovski SRB or Anabel Medina Garrigues ESP vs. Kirsten Flipkens BEL
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #25
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam. View Post
Anso lost 6-3 2-1 ret.
any news why she retired?

Yanina Anyone saw the match? Tired from last week?

Kirsten But just saw the ranking and she stays at 51? Tought she would jump into top-50
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #26
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
That's a bad loss for Yanina. Kirsten beat Voskoboeva last week.
Well that's not how tennis works since Yanina beat Kirsten last week.
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #27
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Some news about Anso? I'm so worried.

Nice win for Kirsten
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 05:57 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiel Goelen View Post
Hobart - International

R1 Kirsten Flipkens BEL def. (6) Francesca Schiavone ITA 2-6 6-3 7-6(3)

R2 Bojana Jovanovski SRB or Anabel Medina Garrigues ESP vs. Kirsten Flipkens BEL
R2 Bojana Jovanovski SRB vs. Kirsten Flipkens BEL

Medina Garrigues withdrew, Jovanovski beat LL Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 05:59 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimanna View Post
any news why she retired?

Yanina Anyone saw the match? Tired from last week?

Kirsten But just saw the ranking and she stays at 51? Tought she would jump into top-50
Kirsten is number 51 in this week's rankings (after Auckland) but she will enter the top 50 in next week ranks. She's currently projected at number 48. Unless of course some girls behind her get really good results and still leap over her. A win in the second round would almost definitely seal it for Kirsten.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #30

Innisbrook - $25,000

Q2 (16) Hilda Melander SWE def. Michaela Boev BEL 7-6(3) 6-4