Live Commentary Thread vol25 - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #796
country flag somethingkinda

somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol25

The first real challenge of the season for Ana. And as expected, she's struggling. Thankfully she's leading in the tie break now, we'll see how this plays out...
somethingkinda is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #797

somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold

4-2 to Ana now
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #798
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Verdasco fixing AMG's drinks

Ana is so going to choke....

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #799

5-2 to Ana, yikes at AMG's Schiavone-esque grunts lol
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #800
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

DF

5-3 to Ana

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #801
country flag JoPova

Ana has 3 SPs!

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #802

DFing now?!! Typical of her.
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #803

Yasssssssssssss killer backhand. Third set here we come
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #804
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

Nole looks sleepy
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #805
country flag JoPova

Ana won the second set tiebreak! Win the third set please!

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #806

This is a lot harder than it should be. Her serve is wonky and the second serve is just so vulnerable. While her backhand seems to be holding up alright, her forehand just doesn't have that fire power we've seen the past week. And she's missing a lot of easy overhead and net put aways. Momentum is on her side now but I can see AMG running away with the win
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #807
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

Better not go to mixed coz AMG/Verdasco have perfect record so far
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #808
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

Vamos Dramabel! I want an intense mixed double!

Giorgi - Konjuh - Kvitova - Lisicki - Muguruza - Li - Pennetta - Serena - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #809
country flag JoPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethingkinda View Post
This is a lot harder than it should be. Her serve is wonky and the second serve is just so vulnerable. While her backhand seems to be holding up alright, her forehand just doesn't have that fire power we've seen the past week. And she's missing a lot of easy overhead and net put aways. Momentum is on her side now but I can see AMG running away with the win
The FH is the thing that's not looking good. She can hit it with much more pace!

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #810
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

Thanks for the scores! Can you post them in 3rd set from time to time? Go Ana, go Team Serbia!