Live Commentary Thread vol25 - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #766
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol25

Championship Serena!
I love how all 3 favorites won the tournaments this week.
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #767
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by producer88 View Post
This is how I feel. It's probably the most NID GS ever!
True! But let's not pretend that Serena's winning everything because there's no competition. She would be straight-setting every player of the past decade!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #768
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
Serena is very subduded. no come ons... I wonder if she heard what sloane said...
She only does that (Come on) when she thinks she is not playing well enough or not on top of the match.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:08 AM   #769
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

Quote:

oooo I can't wait for a Serena vs Azarenka match

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:08 AM   #770
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
True! But let's not pretend that Serena's winning everything because there's no competition. She would be straight-setting every player of the past decade!
Oh no I'm not looking ahead yet. Just saying the AO is the most NID GS ever this year (Everything else, well anything could happen). Serena didn't even look like she tried (no grunts or come on's).
producer88 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #771
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

They look like buddies. Nastya not affected by loss.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:11 AM   #772

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Good to see Evonne Cawley (Goolagong)
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:12 AM   #773
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Awkward speech from the AUS minister ?
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:12 AM   #774
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future

what a crappy speech
pling is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:13 AM   #775
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
The AO is almost a formality. They should give Serena the trophy already!
Quote:
Yeah, but we must remember that she sometimes has matches like Makarova or Razzano... If not, she will destroy grunting cows and other girls.
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #776
country flag JanNYC

JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympianPova View Post
They look like buddies. Nastya not affected by loss.
that's b/c she probably accepted that she'd loose before the match started...no reason for her to get upset now lol
JanNYC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #777
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

That was hilarious !
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #778

Serena: It was a tough match today.....so generous. She's lost it! Getting animated now thanking her relatives and friends
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #779
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

Serena thanked Maria? Is that a physio?

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #780
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Ana looks amazing

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread