Live Commentary Thread vol25 - Page 357 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:57 AM   #5341
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol25

Heather takes the 2nd set, as does JJ...

Jie gets off the mat literally winning 4 straight games. Sam to serve to stay in the match.
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:57 AM   #5342
country flag starin

starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute

Stosur's face @ the changeover
I wish someone would gif that.
starin is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:57 AM   #5343
country flag JanNYC

JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future

oh Sam I am DONE....I poured a drink of my damn Gold Label and this is how you are going to do me???
JanNYC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:57 AM   #5344
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

What an opening point for JJ
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:57 AM   #5345
country flag PhilePhile

PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future

I think Sam will come through ok.
PhilePhile is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:58 AM   #5346
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

For some reason I want Doi to win a game. She looks so pitiful.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:58 AM   #5347
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

JJ probably is the worst drop=shotter in the top 30
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:58 AM   #5348
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

3 p away...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:58 AM   #5349
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Yesss Jie!

Serenita is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:58 AM   #5350
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Everything happening at the same time. This is too stressful.

Pervak choking.
Stosur choking.
Koehler choking.
Maria cruising.
Ana... being Ana.
pedropt is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:58 AM   #5351
country flag Thirty All

Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all

TWO CHANCES TO SERVE FOR THE MATCH, 2 poitns away from win
Thirty All is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:58 AM   #5352
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

I kind of want to tell Chan just to hit to the bh...
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:58 AM   #5353
country flag Coldfront

Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light Coldfront is a glorious beacon of light

What the fuck? Seriously.

Fuck you Pervak and Fuck you Sam you chokers!
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:59 AM   #5354
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

2 p away...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:59 AM   #5355
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

whahahahahah amazing 5-2 down

Serenita is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread