Live Commentary Thread vol25 - Page 310 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:33 AM   #4636
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
Vekic gonna beat both Hlavackova and Wozniacki.
I´m so looking forward to a potential match with Wozniacki. Couldn´t judge her tactical prowess and understanding of the game against Begu. Wozniacki will be interesting in that regard. At least Vekic would have an excuse, her age and experience, if she lisickis the match.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:33 AM   #4637
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Donna destroying this useless mug.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:34 AM   #4638
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Oudin getting eaten up by Robson.
edificio is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:37 AM   #4639
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

Well the odds are clearly against another Romanian woman. Just fold the tent up now and hop a flight back with your countrywomen and go back to the drawing board.
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:37 AM   #4640
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Magda wins set 6-4.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #4641
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
Oudin getting eaten up by Robson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech1 View Post
"Jesus take the wheel"
Serenita is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #4642
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

Sloane and Laura living up their respective billing so far.

Wow, Simona @ that drop shot attempt, but what can she do? Simone is seeing the ball as a grapefruit at the moment.
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:42 AM   #4643
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Andi is playing like Jo-La.

At least I can't see it.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:47 AM   #4644
country flag time2burntt

time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all

lisicki choked 3-0 3rd set now slava
time2burntt is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:49 AM   #4645
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

Aww Lauren!!! Simone is just over matched at the moment. She's trying, but Sloane is on another level with her confidence at the moment. Tracey comparing Sloane to all of her favorite girls (Ana fh, Maria's game, Lisicki... yadda, yadda) I'm going to puke, and I really like Sloane.
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:50 AM   #4646
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

too much alcohol in the hot aussie sun.

Quote:
"Jesus take the wheel"
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:50 AM   #4647
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Many teens doing just great today.

Are Vekic's parents loaded? She posted a picture on Facebook and she's casually caring a LV bag.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:57 AM   #4648
country flag time2burntt

time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all

slava weak up 3-0 now getting owned
time2burntt is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:00 AM   #4649
Serenita

Finish her Beck!

Quote:
"Jesus take the wheel"
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:00 AM   #4650
Serenita

Take them BECK!!!

Quote:
"Jesus take the wheel"
Closed Thread