Live Commentary Thread vol25 - Page 260 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #3886
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol25

The seeds are getting destroyed.

Maria Li Venus Marion Madison
JeMa is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #3887
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

2 Dfs in a row from Woz

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #3888
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetadri06 View Post
This commentator is terrible on Eurosport.
In the Wozzy match? He is making it rather excruciating, and the woman (Lucy Ahl?) has had to correct him.

This Wozzy/Lisicki match is showing the best and worst of their play.

And Nadia has gone walkabout or something. Oy!
edificio is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #3889
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Now Wozniacki trying to DF Lisicki back into the zone and the 2nd set?
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #3890
country flag Travod

Travod is a splendid one to behold Travod is a splendid one to behold Travod is a splendid one to behold Travod is a splendid one to behold Travod is a splendid one to behold Travod is a splendid one to behold Travod is a splendid one to behold Travod is a splendid one to behold Travod is a splendid one to behold Travod is a splendid one to behold Travod is a splendid one to behold

Damn Date-Krumm is hitting everything! How old is she?
Travod is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #3891
country flag C-Woz-A-Rod

C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold

Come on Kimiko pull out the bagel.
C-Woz-A-Rod is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #3892
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

Kimiko finish it!!
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #3893
mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute

Petrova looking at her lover the umpire to overrule a fault in her favour but at last no dice and Kimiko breaks again *3-0
"She brought a fresh approach. It's for that that people loved to see her play.It's for that too that I hated to play her, I dreaded her unpredictability. I had lots of problems to sort out. It was seriously gruelling, a constant battle of tactics. Her exit is a huge loss. It's not like we will find a new Mauresmo tomorrow" - Justine Henin on Amélie Mauresmos retirement

Getting Married in Ireland? Check out my website at http://www.ymweddingvideos.com/
mauresmofan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #3894
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, the Japanese veteran is 6-2, 3*-0 up
Petronius is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:05 AM   #3895
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

what the hell is wrong with NADIA?

Maria Li Venus Marion Madison
JeMa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:05 AM   #3896
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

CSN loves this tournament

(win over Venus, almost beating Petra last year, losing to the eventual champions in 2010 and 2011) now almost beating Errani.
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #3897
mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travod View Post
Damn Date-Krumm is hitting everything! How old is she?
42 - they don't make em like they used to!
"She brought a fresh approach. It's for that that people loved to see her play.It's for that too that I hated to play her, I dreaded her unpredictability. I had lots of problems to sort out. It was seriously gruelling, a constant battle of tactics. Her exit is a huge loss. It's not like we will find a new Mauresmo tomorrow" - Justine Henin on Amélie Mauresmos retirement

Getting Married in Ireland? Check out my website at http://www.ymweddingvideos.com/
mauresmofan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #3898
country flag Glasgow Smile
テニプリ

Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute

BAGEL HER!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, 2008 Australian Open anyone? The 1st round loser Hantuchova was up 6-0 2-0 on Ivanovic and she still lost
Glasgow Smile is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #3899
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

kimiko is on fire!!
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #3900
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Kimiko is my hero today
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread