Live Commentary Thread vol25 - Page 178 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:33 AM   #2656
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol25

Even the umpire has had it with Lauren, giving her warning 2 points before the end.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:34 AM   #2657
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Lauren saves 2 MP. 5-5.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:35 AM   #2658
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold

Davis doesn't quit....lose already!
producer88 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:35 AM   #2659
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Sloane is content with just putting the ball back in play.

Serenita is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:35 AM   #2660
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

That was Lauren's 2nd warning, so she hit a 2nd serve. Let's see if she does it on the return. Which would result in a point penalty.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:36 AM   #2661
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Sloane

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:37 AM   #2662
country flag DigitalCipher

DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenita View Post
Sloane is content with just putting the ball back in play.
Despite the scoreline, I honestly think Sloane ego has gotten into this match. I don't think that she thinks she needs to do anything special to win this.
DigitalCipher is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:38 AM   #2663
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

What was she crying about, that was out.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:38 AM   #2664
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Damn her backhand needs some work Love that forehand though. She can go for it more often or at least in this match-up.
Natash. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:38 AM   #2665
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalCipher View Post
Despite the scoreline, I honestly think Sloane ego has gotten into this match. I don't think that she thinks she needs to do anything special to win this.
I tend to agree.

Serenita is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #2666
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not surprised at all that this match between Lauren and Sloane has been so close... Lauren has never lost to Sloane if memory serves me right. I think she's at least 2-0, possibly 3-0 against her if you count junior matches as well as professional.

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:40 AM   #2667
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalCipher View Post
She was successfully running the girl all over the court but Davis has got a little more behind her shots right now. Looks like Sloane is a bit tired and Davis looks like she could play another 2 hours.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:40 AM   #2668
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

Great effort by Lauren. Sums up her game right there.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:40 AM   #2669
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber looks like Kvitova out there. Not moving at all, trying to hit dumb impossible winners.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:40 AM   #2670
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

6-5 Sloane, Lauren to serve to stay in it again.
Closed Thread