Live Commentary Thread vol25 - Page 177 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:20 AM   #2641
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol25

Sloane lost the second set :O
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:22 AM   #2642
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Hard to root for Lauren and her antics but she has played a great match. Really studied Sloane's game. Targeting the backhand and coming in behind it.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:23 AM   #2643
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
Hard to root for Lauren and her antics but she has played a great match. Really studied Sloane's game. Targeting the backhand and coming in behind it.
Yes she has done her HW in that regard.
producer88 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:23 AM   #2644
country flag wildemu

wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute

hey lauren doesn't have that gimmick serving routine anymore.
wildemu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:25 AM   #2645
country flag DigitalCipher

DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yeah, it's like she watched tennis for years and decided to adopt every annoying trait.
DigitalCipher is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:26 AM   #2646
country flag Utautai

Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute

Sloane!

Why You Hatin' & Showing Your Unattractive Inside?

Utautai is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:27 AM   #2647
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Sloane scraps through and holds. 5-4 Sloane, Lauren to serve to stay in.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:27 AM   #2648
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalCipher View Post
Yeah, it's like she watched tennis for years and decided to adopt every annoying trait.
Haha, so true!
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:28 AM   #2649
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold

Sloane forehand is still a site too see
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:30 AM   #2650
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalCipher View Post
Maybe she watched her slovak twin Pome only. I´m already annoyed and she hasn´t done anything yet besides winning the first six points.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:31 AM   #2651
country flag DigitalCipher

DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Haha, so true!
If she was going for the full package her grunt would be louder. Back to the tapes Lauren!
DigitalCipher is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:31 AM   #2652
country flag wildemu

wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute

i like lauren's grunt lol
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:32 AM   #2653
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

Cmon closed this out.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:33 AM   #2654
country flag producer88

Their rallies!
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:33 AM   #2655
country flag wildemu

that's a cool ump right there
Closed Thread