2013 Cheering/Farewell/Hasta La Vista Thread - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 06:06 PM   #481
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of
Re: 2013 Cheering/Farewell/Hasta La Vista Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
I might give it a go if it's on TV, I sadly am still to get my internet box from sky

I honestly believe this match might be a great quality one, but I can't decide who I want to win it, since both needs wins
Don't dare saying us you will cheer for Kaman girl!

SAFINA - NA LI
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 06:20 PM   #482
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dado90 View Post
Don't dare saying us you will cheer for Kaman girl!
I won't cheer for any of them

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 06:51 AM   #483
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

There is a very low wuality stream available.

rain suspense on 0:3, and she called to see the trainer, looks like her foot hurt during ball exchanges
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 06:53 AM   #484

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

try this one...is not too bad: http://www.sportlemon.tv/20130921/vv...38-647123.html

She started the match in a bit patchy way, while honestly I am surprised by Caroline's hitting and so I think Flavia was, Caro is hitting a lot harder than she usually does and she took the time away from Flavia more than once from the baseline

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #485
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

good effort ...she started well IMO, then rain didn't allow her playing with regolarity. Then the left knee Caro played pretty well, but I felt Flavia played without running between 1st set end and 2nd set beginning I hope the knee isn't a serious problem

SAFINA - NA LI
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #486
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future

Flavia is injured again?
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #487
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

Quote:
try this one...is not too bad: http://www.sportlemon.tv/20130921/vv...38-647123.html
She started the match in a bit patchy way, while honestly I am surprised by Caroline's hitting and so I think Flavia was, Caro is hitting a lot harder than she usually does and she took the time away from Flavia more than once from the baseline
Many thanks Gaspa. Unfortunately I fell asleep during the rain delay According to the stats, Flavias serve was not very effective today. She had very few easy points I guess.

Hopefully she can play Beijing despite the bad knee or foot. Pulling out of doubles might help
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #488
country flag davidesca

davidesca is a name known to all davidesca is a name known to all davidesca is a name known to all davidesca is a name known to all davidesca is a name known to all davidesca is a name known to all davidesca is a name known to all davidesca is a name known to all davidesca is a name known to all davidesca is a name known to all davidesca is a name known to all

Very shame, because Flavia was playing very well...
davidesca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #489
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Playing Ivanovic in Beijing... Their last match was very close but I don't think she is Flavia's favourite opponent to play against.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #490

horrible draw indeed

Old Sep 30th, 2013, 07:29 AM   #491
country flag Dado90

terrible loss from Flavia Old pre-US Open girl we were worried to see comes back fiercely
Until 51 up she played the right way, focused, aggressive, good serve and putting pression on Ana, moving her left and right. Then NOTHING She turned off the light, no more angle shots, horrible serve, no BH DTL How the hell she isn't able to close a damn fucking set when she is up?!?

SAFINA - NA LI
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #492

I am just happy i decided not to wake up for that

Anw i have no clue on how can she always lose to her...i mean, ana is the kind of player flavia should play well with whatever...try to win Osaka for Christ's sake

Old Sep 30th, 2013, 07:45 AM   #493
country flag Dado90

Quote:

Anw i have no clue on how can she always lose to her...i mean, ana is the kind of player flavia should play well with whatever...try to win Osaka for Christ's sake
Exactly, I think exactly the same, but H2H are 4:0 now

SAFINA - NA LI
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #494
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Totally agree. Happy I didn't wake up for it.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 01:59 PM   #495
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

I was following the score and when she went up 4-0 (i think) I knew it was too good to be true and it was.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote