2013 Cheering/Farewell/Hasta La Vista Thread - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 7th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #466
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Cheering/Farewell/Hasta La Vista Thread

Needless to say that a fan can he just happy for this tournament.
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 7th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #467
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
BTW I think we worked well together as a team to correct some of these Vika scrubs in GM.

I would say some Flavia's haters and some VIka's hater, who tried to pass this match as crap, but yeah, we did a great job

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #468
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

The rest of the year she plays Tokyo, Beijing and Osaka, apparently.
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #469

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

really surprised she isn't going to play indoor

Old Sep 7th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #470
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

I think Osaka is indoor actually.
I would've preferred her to take a week off and play her last tournament in Europe though.
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #471

Isn't the one heather won last year? It's outdoor then i believe...but yeah, i agree with you...though this year no linz for me

Old Sep 10th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #472
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

A little late on the analysis but this I agree with...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
It was not a failure, but I do think she could have stepped it up more, espacially returning Vika's second serve. And the biggest problem was the serve really. I wish she could get a little higher first serve percentage, she's always around 50% but I think with 60 or even 65% she would be winning a lot more easily.

And she was clearly upset during the match, suggesting that she was trying her best but couldn't really PLAY her best.
She had her chances in the first set. I wasn't expecting her to win at all especially with Vika's return game but it's a shame she wasn't able to capitalize on those chances. Serving that way wasn't going to make you win a set against a top player especially if it's Vika (one of the best returners ever) on the other side. Nonetheless, it was nice she still stayed with Vika somehow though it was obvious Vika was far from her best.

Anyways good to know she's still playing more tournament before the year ends. It would be interesting to see how she plays after this USO dream run. TBH though I really am just glad she finally got that SF so not expecting much after this.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #473
country flag marinaRU

marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold

http://S37-temporary-files.radikal.r.../-88693455.png I love them
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #474
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaRU View Post
They are adorable.

Spanish interview:
http://www.marca.com/2013/09/10/tenis/1378822366.html
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 12:32 PM   #475
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

What an exciting draw in Tokyo

With Daniela and Caro in the first two rounds, you'll never know what is possible.
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 12:34 PM   #476

it's an interesting draw indeed, I think it could have been easier but tbh none of the players in her section is in hotform, but as usual a lot will be upon flavia's form and head

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 10:13 AM   #477
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Flavia beat Daniela quite handily, 63 63.
Liking her chances against THIS Wozniacki.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 11:05 AM   #478
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

Flavia vs. Caro used to be good matches with both of them looking good. I'll try to watch tonight.
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 03:58 PM   #479
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Very good win. Hantuchova is in a similar situation as Flavia, really pleased she won this. 5 aces, no double faults, only 2 bps faced, but only 38% 1st serves...interesting
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 04:14 PM   #480

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiwa View Post
Flavia vs. Caro used to be good matches with both of them looking good. I'll try to watch tonight.
I might give it a go if it's on TV, I sadly am still to get my internet box from sky

I honestly believe this match might be a great quality one, but I can't decide who I want to win it, since both needs wins