2013 Cheering/Farewell/Hasta La Vista Thread - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 4th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #436
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future
Re: 2013 Cheering/Farewell/Hasta La Vista Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Hope haters are going to stay away from GM.
As far as I've seen, she has no haters at all.

Wickmayer | Vesnina | Robson | Giorgi | Pironkova

Sharapova, Petrova, Makarova and all the Russian girls
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 4th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #437
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
As far as I've seen, she has no haters at all.
Really surprised about this as well, although I had to say a harsh word or two in the livescore thread.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #438
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

I just wanted to say...

GO GURL!

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #439
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Even more ok now

US Open website: "With Pennetta, Vinci and Giorgi all reaching the third round at this US Open, is Italy emerging as a legitimate tennis power?"

Seriously?

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #440
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Ignorant Americans

Anw her thank you to Urpi was so classy and emotional

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #441
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

They just need to get it over with and get back together.
(it was very sweet indeed)

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 12:48 AM   #442
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #443
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not even sure if I will be able to watch this match.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #444

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

You don't know how much of a struggle it was for me to stay calm and objective writing this entry...I hope I menaged to do a decent job at least: http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it/20...f-preview.html

it's the preview of all the sfs

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #445

every setpoint/matchpoint down she killed Vika...that is what happen when she played mentally free oh well, she has so many years ahead to go further in a slam

the problem is that Flavia hits too well...if she can't find power or depth (like most of the rallies today), she simply helps people finding rhythm Aza was nervous but flavia "set" her right into the match

I wish I could say Vika was better, but it's not true Flavia started badly and never got in there mentally, when she started fighting it was too late, Aza gained all the confidence you get by knowing that you can win a set by playing around average tennis

Flavia is probably the only player in the world who can lose a match where she hit more winners than Vika (4 more!) and less UEs than her (2 less)

I am very disappointed, because she served crap, as much as Vika is a great returner, she was broken 8 times today and she had been broken 8 times in the whole tournament before...

oh well, congrats Vika, being more clutch in the important points, that is what makes the difference in the end

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #446
country flag crazillo

I am really happy about her tournament but this match had Kerber 2011 written all over it. She played very similair to that match IMO, and her serve really let her down.
She has the game to trouble Azarenka, it was very visible...

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #447
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

you can't serve this way against a returner like Vika
i had low hopes so i'm not so disappointed. Hope she keeps playing this way in next months and doesn't disappear
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #448
country flag crazillo

And I'll say it again, she served great this tournament. Today she didn't. It's such a key for her, even more than for other players IMO.

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #449
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
you can't serve this way against a returner like Vika
i had low hopes so i'm not so disappointed. Hope she keeps playing this way in next months and doesn't disappear

Happiness >> disappointment
Obviously she could handle the situation in a better way, but she is Flavia, so nerves will kill her forever
ANW I think Vika is another level nowadays, no doubt about it

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #450
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

She played completely different than in her last match against Vika

Maybe she just didn't have a game plan today, except fighting, of course, and "enjoying" ...