2013 Cheering/Farewell/Hasta La Vista Thread - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 07:53 AM   #331
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Cheering/Farewell/Hasta La Vista Thread

They're both in pretty bad form right now. I'd even say Flavia is in better form than Francesca, for whatever that is worth.

The match is today, 2nd after 8pm european time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 08:32 AM   #332
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

useless to remember that there's no stream american tournaments

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #333
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

i don't think Sexa is in bad form she had tough draws in last tournaments and last week played decently so i expect her to beat Flavia again, as always.
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 11:00 PM   #334

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

retire, because now it's getting embarassing...probably the mentally weakest player on tour right now

the first set was a new low for this sport with none of the two being able to hold serve once, with flavia making 1 point in two attempts to serve the set out
in the second set once most she tried to serve it out but failed miserabily and won in the tie only thanks to a floppy Sexa...

the 3rd is like the same movie over and over, playing solid and getting up of a break and looking in control, before completely disappear from court.

let's not forget that this is her best surface and she's been quite enough back from her injury...oh well, I hope she enjoys those last losses before the retirement

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #335
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

This is lovely. You "fans" are just brimming with optimism.

Last edited by RU90 : Jul 30th, 2013 at 12:09 AM.
RU90 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 07:30 AM   #336
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

Flavia you are a patetic bitch right now ...retire in peace and enjoy your new boyfriend

She's totally unable to play when she is up. This year this is the story of her matches. Two examples: against Zakopalova in Palermo she was 30 up in the third and was dominating, before losing 6 straight games; against Cornet in Wimby was 51 up in the second before losing 6 straight games and having a panic attack Even in the past mental solidity wasn't her strenght (remember the loss against Kerber at USO ), but nowadays is too much

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 07:32 AM   #337
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU90 View Post
It isn't sarcasm or optimism. Nowadays it's a matter of fact! She can't play when she is up, in every fucking match she plays. Her serve is terrible from her injury, and I think her staff is terrible as well. I have no hope for her

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #338
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

why does shy play this way ? it is a nightmare

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles :

Dubai '14, Charleston '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #339
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 30th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #340
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Flavia's biggest problem in her comeback is the serve. She has one of the weakest second serves on tour right now, and she's not serving many first serves either.

However, I don't like the way you guys talk about her. I will cheer for her until she retires, no matter how she plays. Even if it's sad to see, she will always be my favourite player.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #341
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
However, I don't like the way you guys talk about her. I will cheer for her until she retires, no matter how she plays. Even if it's sad to see, she will always be my favourite player.
This
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #342
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU90 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post

The attitude in here is horrible atm. This is the reason I am and will be mostly staying away.
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 09:56 AM   #343
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

Well I liked her because of her on-court characeristics AND performance. Both intertwiened and I understand those who turn away when the performance is no longer interesting.

Speculating, I would guess that if she doesn't make it back to the WTA Premier tour Level then USOpen will be her last tournament.
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 10:17 AM   #344

if we were not fans anymore, we wouldn't be even complaining, we wouldn't stay awake for hours listening to some creep radios to know if she finally can stop messing everything when she's winning matches.

And I don't think that her second serve is the problem, the problem is her mental attitude almost all the matche she has lost this year were chokes or gifts, she's unable to close sets by herself and not everyone gifts them away...what was one of her strenght is gone, now she goes peak and valleys in her matches and sadly it's below sea-level whenever she would only need to be on shore to win

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #345
country flag Dado90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
if we were not fans anymore, we wouldn't be even complaining, we wouldn't stay awake for hours listening to some creep radios to know if she finally can stop messing everything when she's winning matches.

And I don't think that her second serve is the problem, the problem is her mental attitude almost all the matche she has lost this year were chokes or gifts, she's unable to close sets by herself and not everyone gifts them away...what was one of her strenght is gone, now she goes peak and valleys in her matches and sadly it's below sea-level whenever she would only need to be on shore to win
Gaspa she will be forever my favourite tennis player, but right now I'm very angry because the sensation is that Flavia doesn't put the proper care and attention to her real actual goal about tennis, and this is painful to me

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA