2013 Cheering/Farewell/Hasta La Vista Thread - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #286
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of
Re: 2013 Cheering/Farewell/Hasta La Vista Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
Cm lo installo il flash?
Da google?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Si io ho cercato su google "installa Flash Player per Android". ci sono molti siti/forum che ti spiegano come fare perché a qnt ho Cpt hanno tolto la licenza x questo non è già installato, non perchè non è supportato

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #287
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dado90 View Post
Si io ho cercato su google "installa Flash Player per Android". ci sono molti siti/forum che ti spiegano come fare perché a qnt ho Cpt hanno tolto la licenza x questo non è già installato, non perchè non è supportato
Quando provo ad installare mi scrive problemi con l'analisi del pacchetto

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #288
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Flavia, withdraw from mixed please.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #289
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

I wonder who Linda is going to cheer for
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 12:36 AM   #290
country flag DomenicDemaria

DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Flavia, withdraw from mixed please.
I think that Fog and Fla would be entertaining to watch!

I wonder if they have done it on centre court yet
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #291
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiwa View Post
I wonder who Linda is going to cheer for
Against Flipkens?
That is very very very easy.

Actually it's always easy, except when she plays Sara.

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #292
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
Against Flipkens?
That is very very very easy.

Actually it's always easy, except when she plays Sara.

I guess I mixed up Flipkens with dutch Kiki Bertens
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #293
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Forza Flavia

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 12:43 PM   #294
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 12:45 PM   #295
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

I am still very bitter about this loss...she had no business losing the first set...after the second wasted chance to hold for the set it was NID...she completely stopped playing and it was just a painful escalation to a bad loss

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 12:54 PM   #296
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

she's still so young and with no experience, give her time
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 05:02 PM   #297
country flag CR7

CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all

will she ever get in semis or something like that... at least to give hope.. she's not getting any younger
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 05:14 PM   #298
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

No. She chocked again in today first set...she is unbelievable...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 05:23 PM   #299
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMila View Post
No. She chocked again in today first set...she is unbelievable...
I mean...she almost died because of a panic attack against Cornet

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 05:29 PM   #300
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
I mean...she almost died because of a panic attack against Cornet

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote