AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 97 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #1441
Noten

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Y'all need to stop paying attention to the negativity in GM. Why even bother? As soon as the trolls arrive, just exit the thread left and come back to the peaceful haven that is The Siberian Siren.
Noten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #1442
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Maria's website is undergoing some maintenance updates

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #1443
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Just saw the result of Maria's match!!!!! So happy and as I came home the replay of her matxh started so I'm watching it now How did she play?
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #1444
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

ES 2 is replaying it! I'm watching it again!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #1445
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I left at 4-1 in the second, what was that brainfart at 5-1 ?
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #1446
country flag Masha Fierce

Masha Fierce is a glorious beacon of light Masha Fierce is a glorious beacon of light Masha Fierce is a glorious beacon of light Masha Fierce is a glorious beacon of light Masha Fierce is a glorious beacon of light Masha Fierce is a glorious beacon of light Masha Fierce is a glorious beacon of light Masha Fierce is a glorious beacon of light Masha Fierce is a glorious beacon of light Masha Fierce is a glorious beacon of light Masha Fierce is a glorious beacon of light

that was hell of tennis from Mash

Haters gonna hate

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #1447
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Re: Rena fans coming into Masha threads and spreading hate:

It's the same the other way around in pretty much any Rena thread.

But I guess Pova fans are just retaliating, huh?
I must say, I think the Serena fans are particularly worse than the Maria ones, and this is from someone who never participates in those 20 page threads about who knows what. From what I've read you can't say anything contra Serena without being mauled, even if it is a technical/actual tennis related opinion, yet you have a whole bunch of them straight up insults in every thread. You can see where the Pova trolls troll, they just sound stupid and are less straight up coarse with what they say.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #1448
country flag gociku

gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future

Quote:
come back to the peaceful haven that is The Siberian Siren.
this place used to be peaceful but it isn't anymore. Haters like debby, bluetrees...are allowed to post here nowadays. Other haters will soon follow them to turn SS into second GM
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #1449
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gociku View Post
this place used to be peaceful but it isn't anymore. Haters like debby, bluetrees...are allowed to post here nowadays. Other haters will soon follow them to turn SS into second GM
And them the vile fake fans like Teerin and Vartan!

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #1450
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol WHAT? No.

I do not like to get ahead of myself but Flipkens should not be a threat, at all.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #1451
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I really don't get why the while thing about the hand shake happened? I read that thread it and what you guys said and the way everyone was reacting I expected that Maria was screaming and fistpumping in Venus's face or something I didn't see anything wrong or disrespectful about it. Yes it might have been a bit exaggerated if you see what the score was but I get it because Venus had won the last two games and it's obvious she was nervous about the match

Last edited by PimpMePova : Jan 18th, 2013 at 12:17 PM.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:28 PM   #1452
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not if we ignore them.
If you keep feeding the trolls, of course they will come back.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #1453
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
What's the matter with Arina Rodionova? Something happened between her and Maria?
I doubt they've even had a conversation in their life. Isn't Arina the one who can't even qualify for the MD of big tournaments? It just boils down to jealously, pure and simple.

Maria Sharapova: Always on Your Mind
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #1454
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
I doubt they've even had a conversation in their life. Isn't Arina the one who can't even qualify for the MD of big tournaments? It just boils down to jealously, pure and simple.
Precisely.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Julia Goerges|Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Novak Djokovic|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #1455
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masha Fierce View Post
that was hell of tennis from Mash

Haters gonna hate

What a picture! Pova power! Maria dominated Venus and she was fired up about it. Big deal. But reading a couple pages of the GM threat about thre match makes it seem like Masha was unsportmanlike about it. of course Venus and Serena have never yelled come one whilst beating Masha have they?
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg

Last edited by the cat : Jan 18th, 2013 at 01:13 PM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote