AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 96 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #1426
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

MM always be VirginMary to me also

I'm sure you were happy with Ana's performance?
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #1427
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
That you are your amazing unbiased at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
MM always be VirginMary to me also

I'm sure you were happy with Ana's performance?

I'm pumped.
Jelena is still one of my favorite players (), but I'm happy Ana got through in relatively routine fashion.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:02 AM   #1428
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
The majority of Pova fans who enter those Serena fans dont even post in here and are not really associated with the rest of our fan base.

You have such an interesting take on being a fan I have always thought .
I lurked around GM for a couple of months before I registered here, and never really came into SS. I have to say, I was actually quite surprised by how gracious most posters in here are towards other players, and how those who troll against other playesr are usually disregarded.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:02 AM   #1429
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Maria was relatively decent for the most part, serving wise still a lot to be desired.

Should have been 6-1 6-0 or 6-1 6-1.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #1430
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
And, finally, I would have preferred a more casual "been there done that" reaction after her win. She should have expected to win. She should have expected to dominate. She needs to always believe she's the best player when she walks on that court. Instead, that looked like a reaction of relief instead of expectation.
Yep that's probably my only slight beef with the celebration. I need her cocky imposing swag back ala AO08 that she's miles better then every single one. Yes even Serena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Yes, they do. Whenever Pova is winning. Doesn't change the fact that they do identify themselves as Pova fans and are identified as such by the GM population. Whatever they do falls back on all of us and let's not forget the time when some of the regular posters in The SS went apesh*t in GM on a nearly daily basis... Sp!ffy, anyone?

Ps. I'm the 2010 Siberian Siren Real Keeper for a reason.
Yea there are a handful Maria fans who troll, but Maria haters identify who they want to represent the Maria fanbase so yea nothing much we can do. There are so many nice Serena fans I'm sure I won't associate bandabou and the likes with the whole Serena fanbase. That's just dumb
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #1431
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

True! She needs a higher first serve percentage in the second week!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #1432
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Impressive match from Maria. Congrats.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #1433
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Also, with all of the hoopla surrounding Maria's latest Sugarpova launch, the big debut on Twitter, and talk of her new boyfriend, did you really think Maria was going to allow herself to lose in the 3rd round of this major? That would have been crushing humiliation and opened the floodgates of critics who were waiting to say, "See, we told you she's more concerned about her off-court endeavors and isn't committed to tennis first!"

Maria has really shown ruthless focus so far and she needs to keep that up.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #1434
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Another Maria thread closed thanks to Masha haters.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=478825&page=6
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #1435
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Ah ok! I hope Ana beats Radwanska, but I don't think she has a chance!
The more aggressive player will always have a chance . It's a matter of her serve firing while attacking Aga's.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #1436
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Another Maria thread closed thanks to Masha haters.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=478825&page=6
lol, a certain poster (on the last page ) attacks me in the past for being 'too negative', and posts that gif of Maria and makes a trollish post . Gotta love hypocrites...

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:26 AM   #1437
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Y'all need to stop paying attention to the negativity in GM. Why even bother? As soon as the trolls arrive, just exit the thread left and come back to the peaceful haven that is The Siberian Siren.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #1438
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

What's the matter with Arina Rodionova? Something happened between her and Maria?
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #1439
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Y'all need to stop paying attention to the negativity in GM. Why even bother? As soon as the trolls arrive, just exit the thread left and come back to the peaceful haven that is The Siberian Siren.
this!
also stop posting links to these bs threads, i don't need to know about them
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #1440
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic win. We need highlights as soon as possible though .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote