AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #1231
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
I think people are overrating that performance of Venus. I was at that match. Galina played god-awful to be honest. Venus even said so in the interview herself. She literally missed so many of Venus' 2nd serves. As well as that she hit 10000 DFs because she was struggling like hell to deal with the sun.

The good thing about this match-up is that Venus is not a terrific returner. Sure she will hit return winners here and there but her returning has been far from perfect. As well as that, her 2nd serve is a glaring weakness in her game. There are going to be opportunities in a lot of her service games.

She is a great champion, no doubt. But she certainly has weaknesses that Maria will no doubt be able to exploit.
So agree with you, i mena I love Galina, but she is not good at all most of the time. For a veteran like Venus its pretty easy to break down Galina's bash-bash-dropshot game and atrocious movement. That match says nothing about what happened in next round or what she'll do against Maria.

Even if Venus will play relatively well, after seeing whole last year I trust enough in Maria she can pull this off in 2 sets.
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #1232
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

about tomorrow

Don't lose please.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #1233
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light

Don't be nervous guys, judging by the way she's played last 2 matches I really think she can rise to the occasion and win this in straights
NiMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #1234
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Oh, also, Vladimir Voltchkov went down and got injured during practice today. This was Maria's face when it happened:

Followed by:

and then:

and "Ugh why are you interrupting my practice?"

So he went off with Juan limping and Maria continued to practice with Hoggy. Juan came back and told them he could not play so Hoggy gets on the wire trying to find a hitting partner (and Maria looked like she was checking her phone but she never brought it out, probably cause its an Apple ). THey continued to train and a security guard brings out an Aussie junior, but says he's a left. Maria: "A lefty? Oh no thanks."
This kind of reminds me of that match years ago against Golovin when Tatiana injured herself and Maria got criticized for showing no compassion when she turned her back to her and went through her little tennis routines instead, while Golovin was rolling around in agony.

When Maria is on court, in her zone, she just can't be bothered by other people's problems.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #1235
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Maria destroyed Doi again 6-0 6-0 !

R3 vs Venus. I bet she will play her best. Kick her ass, Maria

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #1236
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

Good luck Maria. Let's hope for a great match!!!!!1

Steffi Graf best female tennis player ever
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #1237
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
When Maria is on court, in her zone, she just can't be bothered by other people's problems.
Champions are different from you and me!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #1238
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Match starts at 9AM CET so I'll be able to watch it School starts at 13.30 pm(we have 2 shifts in school that change every 2 weeks) so I will be able to watch it
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #1239
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Anyway, about the match, I am nervous, but I think Maria will win in tough two.

I hope it's a good, high quality match with lots of winners

Good luck Champ and fight food tomorrow
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #1240
country flag Fighterpova

Btw, congrats to Laura for winning

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #1241
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I can't watch it unless I'm snowed in (good chance of that happening) otherwise it's an exam. Please don't flop Maria.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #1242
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck this draw, seriously
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #1243
country flag Fighterpova

Am I the only one who is happy Petra lost?

I'm happy that Robson won, but I've not been fond of Petra since she beat Maria in the Wimby final
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #1244
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Am I the only one who is happy Petra lost?

I'm happy that Robson won, but I've not been fond of Petra since she beat Maria in the Wimby final
I got over that ages ago

I actually really like Petra, but I like Laura too so it was win/win for me either way.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #1245
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Match starts at 9AM CET so I'll be able to watch it School starts at 13.30 pm(we have 2 shifts in school that change every 2 weeks) so I will be able to watch it
It used to be like that for me too when I was living in Bulgaria but now that I live in Greece we only have school in the morning and I have to wake up every day at 7 o'clock I still can't get over the fact I won't be able to watch tomorrow's match
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote