AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 76 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #1126
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Maria played extremely well in the second set, from what I saw, I was really impressed by her accuracy, her focus and her power. On the other hand, Venus, did not impress me, she was quite solid. but at times, she was a bit patchy, surely because she knew she did not need that much to overwhelm Alizée. Really looking forward to seeing this 3R match. If Maria can keep up this level, I am not that worried... Well, okay, a little bit ...

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #1127
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

I was aat todays match... Blink and you'll miss it for sure. There was no atmoshphere in there lol. I regret leaving the Watson match for a bit to watch Maria.

Other tidbits from the day
- Maria was wondering if she should sign autographs after practice but Hoggy said no.
- Azarenka's physique in practice looks not nearly as impressive as last year.
- Heather Watson and Laura Robson are the best people ever.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #1128
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Venus .

I won't be able to watch any of her matches until the 4th round so please Masha do it .

How was her level of play against Doi. I know the score was rutheless but did she serve well, any variety at all?
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #1129
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Australian Open ‏@AustralianOpen
#Sharapova first woman to achieve double-bagel in consecutive matches at a Grand Slam since Wendy Turnbull at the #AusOpen in 1985

LEGEND
. Great Post .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #1130
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

You guys are funny, do you want her to have mighty struggles against scrubs ala Pin AO07?

Contrary to her shitfest against Sabine last year, I think she'll approach this match much like how she approached that Lindsay R2 in 08. Afterall, it's Venus Williams and Maria knows it. LOL at y'all for comparing it with Sabine and Radwanska
domon17th is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #1131
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
I was aat todays match... Blink and you'll miss it for sure. There was no atmoshphere in there lol. I regret leaving the Watson match for a bit to watch Maria.

Other tidbits from the day
- Maria was wondering if she should sign autographs after practice but Hoggy said no.
- Azarenka's physique in practice looks not nearly as impressive as last year.
- Heather Watson and Laura Robson are the best people ever.
is this the only day you're going for, or are you returning there again?
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #1132
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
You guys are funny, do you want her to have mighty struggles against scrubs ala Pin AO07?

Contrary to her shitfest against Sabine last year, I think she'll approach this match much like how she approached that Lindsay R2 in 08. Afterall, it's Venus Williams and Maria knows it. LOL at y'all for comparing it with Sabine and Radwanska
I think so too. Before the first matches all said she didn't have matches under her belt, but she knew how to handle it, so I guess she already knows that R3 vs Venus won't be a walk in the park like the two double bagels she just served and she knows that she'll have to raise her level.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #1133
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

I actually have high hopes for Mash this AO despite my posts the new fh is so sexy and doesn't look like it'll break down. reminds me sort of 2006. and as long as that wing doesn't break down she'll be fine against Venus. she'll need to hit with a lot of depth tho contrast to the first two matches cos venus is more capable with putting away first balls and taking cnotrol oft he rally.

i thin it's gonna be heaps routine cos venus isn't consistent. compared to the hype, i think it's gonna be a disappointment of a match
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #1134
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

OMG GUYS
my internet went down last night and I couldn't watch her match - only to discover the reason why it was down was because a helicopter crashed near where I live and Masha won a double bagel again

I'm so confused right now
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #1135
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Just came on to check the result and saw another 6-0 6-0.

Great result for Masha
I hope these easy matches won't be a disadvantage for her when she faces some real competition in the next match.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #1136
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
This is how you dispose of the peasants.

I love Venus, so it sucks either she or Maria have to lose next round. However I'm feeling confident for Maria getting through and I hope we see a good match.
And that I will get to watch it because Australian times really don't work for me.
THIS
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #1137
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Glad she isn't struggling against these kinds of opponents despite having no match practice coming in.
But why does it have to be Venus? hate that one is going to lose... anyway, hope it's going to be a good match and that Masha makes it through in the end.
Nina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #1138
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure Masha is Jewish. It would explain all the bagels she's been serving.

I'm already nervous for Vee. Hopefully I'll be able to watch this time!
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #1139
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Maria's double bagel matches would more likely be 6-1 6-1 or 6-1 6-0 matches during the period of 2009-2012 when her DF's and UE's were abundant.

This is a different Maria in that she plays with power but keeps DF's and UE's in check.

The speed of her serves, on the other hand, is slower than last year; whether it's because she doesn't need to or physically she can't do it.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #1140
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten63 View Post
Just came on to check the result and saw another 6-0 6-0.

Great result for Masha
I hope these easy matches won't be a disadvantage for her when she faces some real competition in the next match.
what makes you think that her 3rd round opponent will be a real competition anyway?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote