AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 64 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #946
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
didn't expect her to be so obvious about it
maria: I'm not saying anything I've got nothing for you
commentator: well I hope you have something for him you have to console someone important for you
maria: he'll be fine trust me #cougarpova
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #947
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

The video He'll be fine, trust me

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #948
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Awww
I want some PDA !
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #949
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

I'm liking this relationship more and more

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #950
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by effedcamel View Post
She was actually rolling a lot of her serves in which helped that cause. I think against tougher opponents she'll start going for more, and that's when the real test of the DFs will happen
Even against Dulko last year when there was absolutely zero pressure on her (she was up like 60 40 or something) she threw in 2 or 3 double faults in that game out of nowhere and got broken. I'm just saying there's been improvements in that department.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #951
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Even against Dulko last year when there was absolutely zero pressure on her (she was up like 60 40 or something) she threw in 2 or 3 double faults in that game out of nowhere and got broken. I'm just saying there's been improvements in that department.
Maria is hitting both her serves and forehands with simple motions and matter of factly now, her continuous improvemens since 2012 YEC and exho seasons have been measurable.

Last edited by 18majors : Jan 14th, 2013 at 09:21 PM.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #952
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I wonder if now that grigor lost he'll be cheering for her in her box
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #953
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

I'm starting to like Grigor + Masha
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #954
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Hottest couple ever
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #955
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...ial/index.html

we need to start unleashing the twitter armada to help Maria go up
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #956

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Btw, I'm curios, why isn't there a press conference of her on the official site? I mean, I guess she had to do it

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #957
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

The goddess Maria and her lackey Dimitri...
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #958
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised that mini one has been released to AO website, seems much shorter than usual. They are normally available from 12PM the next day so that would be in a few hours.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #959
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is practicing right after Serena eeeeeeee gonna be a grand day

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
I'm surprised that mini one has been released to AO website, seems much shorter than usual. They are normally available from 12PM the next day so that would be in a few hours.
Yeah, but they already have Novak and Ana, and they played after the Queen As long as I get to see it, it's no big deal when it comes out

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC