AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:14 AM   #811
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

The serve...
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #812
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

By the way, this is Maria's 4th double bagel. 3 of the 4 came in Slams (AO, FO and USO). She is missing a WImbledon double bagel
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #813
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Wow, she looks better than ever in this outfit, her tan and congrats, 2 bagels but she needs to practice more the 1st serve.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #814
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
This is such a perfect moment, first night of the AO, Maria already won and I can enjoy the next 10 hours of tennis without pressure and lighthearted
OMG I'm so jealous of you I have to go to bed now because I have school tomorrow!
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:16 AM   #815
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Great performance,after that tough first game it was smooth sailing.

Wonderful start to the year. Well done,Maria

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:16 AM   #816
country flag Fighterpova

Hopefully we will witness some more fresh and crispy bakery goods in the next round as well
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:16 AM   #817
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely start to the year
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #818
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
OMG I'm so jealous of you I have to go to bed now because I have school tomorrow!
It's the only consolation about not having a job atm I thank and fuck the economical crysis at the same time
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:19 AM   #819
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

love seeing Rena having fun in the stands in the top screen whilst masha is talking to schett in her interview
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #820
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
love seeing Rena having fun in the stands in the top screen whilst masha is talking to schett in her interview
yeah
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #821
country flag Fighterpova

By the way, it's such a relief to see Maria sailing easy through these opening rounds with ease these days She really has come a long way, I'm so proud of her She's become so consistent and tough with Hogstedt

I'm looking forward to see what kind of changed they made in Maria's game during the off season, but so far it's looking good and no doubt that she will he sharper in her 2nd round
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:21 AM   #822
country flag Trih

The poor Grigor is down *5-2 in the 2nd this suddenly made me realize this is a slam and they play 5 sets LOL
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #823
country flag Noten
-

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
By the way, this is Maria's 4th double bagel. 3 of the 4 came in Slams (AO, FO and USO). She is missing a WImbledon double bagel
It's her 5th actually, she double bageled Castano back in 2002.
Noten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #824
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

With the game Venus is playing vs Nogivingfuckboeva she will be really tough to beat.....

What I don't like in todays match - Serve. What's happened with it in second set? average speed 152km/h and variety on serve was awful....

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:24 AM   #825
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Vee will pounce on that second serve, but Masha has the technique to break Vee back too. She doesn't have that mental block like she has vs. Rena. Anyway lets see how rnd.2 goes but I'm confident she can take out Vee (even if it goes to three sets)
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote