AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 03:10 PM   #46
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
This

I think Masha will get Serena , Na Li and Petrova in her half
I really hope your prediction will be wrong and they meet only in the final
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 03:47 PM   #47
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
My Top 3 Masha dresses at the AO: (I know many of you will disagree though)

1. 2010

The result was but I loved the high fashion, curtain inspired dress (the cut and shape of it was great). It's definitely a unique outfit and I love when she wears deep blue (I know a lot of people find this dress horrid), but to me, it looks fantastic!

2. 2011

I loved the bluish-gray and the bright orange contrast. It looked great against the beautiful courts in Melbourne and she rocked the outfit (though, another flop loss ), but at least she looked fab.

3. 2007

It was nice, simple, but still very unique. It fit her so well and was tight, her legs looked amazing in it Plus, I loved the orchid drawings on her dress as well as the elegant bow at the back of her top(which can't be seen on this pic) and a white rose in her hair
I agree with your number one choice. Everyone hated the 'seaweed' dress, but I love the shape and colour!
Maidenhair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 06:02 PM   #48
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I know we like to forget about AO 07 for obvious reasons but I've literally only just noticed her racket decorated with gemstones/some sort of detailing

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 06:17 PM   #49
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I know we like to forget about AO 07 for obvious reasons but I've literally only just noticed her racket decorated with gemstones/some sort of detailing

I don't think that's true. The 'gemstones' are the O-ports on her racket, the light only makes it seem as if she decorated her racket.
Maidenhair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 06:19 PM   #50
country flag effedcamel

effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

Is it? All I see are the oversized grommets that Prince uses
effedcamel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 06:28 PM   #51
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

it most probably is
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:03 PM   #52
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Can't wait! I hope AO 2013 will be similar to AO 08 for both men and women

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:12 PM   #53
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I just know that Maria will be all fired up starting from her first match at AO .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:16 PM   #54
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
No.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:16 PM   #55
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

BTW Maria really needs to get a win over Vika in a GS. I'm not sure it'll happen at the AO, since the surface maximizes Vika's strength, but she needs to beat her somewhere!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:18 PM   #56
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BTW Maria really needs to get a win over Vika in a GS. I'm not sure it'll happen at the AO, since the surface maximizes Vika's strength, but she needs to beat her somewhere!
Hopefully in Wimbledon.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:18 PM   #57
country flag JoPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
No.
I know you're a big fan of Andy's I'd love to see him make the final, but that trophy is Novak's

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 10:18 PM   #58
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
+1

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 10:38 PM   #59
Forever Sharapova.

My signature is vibing 08Pova
seriously if both Nole and Masha won the same slam I would die, nearly happened at the French
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 10:56 PM   #60
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh why do I see that seaweed dress in this thread

Anyway, goodluck Maria

claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote