AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #571
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
GM is on one of their usual bandwaggonning highs again Just because Radwanska gave Scrubulkova a beatdown, apparently now she's 3rd favourite for the title and fave to get through to the final from the bottom half of the draw Apparently Li would be no competition for her, even though she gave her 3 beatdowns in a row and has an infinitely stronger record at the AO. And let's not get started on her chances against the Queen

I can't even handle the mindless short-sightedness of some of these people sometimes.
Aga did very well winning back to back tournaments to open her season, so congrats to her. But as far as I'm concerned nothing has really changed when it comes to my own expectations of the AO. The chance that one of the top three will end up winning it must be at least 90%. Aga is one of the outsiders or 'tier two faves.' In a way Aga is somewhat in the same position as Wozzy was when she topped the ranking list - not a fave at the slams, but not entirely impossible that she could win one if she has a favorable draw and/or if she plays the match of her life at exactly the right moment. If anything, Radwanska is in a even more difficult position than Woz was because the contenders are the very top of the game are better than was the case when Caro was doing well. Having said that, I for one wouldn't mind if Aga would end up winning something big at some point, because contrary to most posters I like Aga's game and as far as I know I think she's a nice girl as well.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #572
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
This place has always been annoyingly fickle, nothing new.
I hope that if my faves don't win the AO, Aga will. Can you believe the meltdowns of some?
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #573
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
I hope that if my faves don't win the AO, Aga will.
Same here. She's my favorite player among my non-favorite players, so to speak.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #574
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I swear it never used to be this bad though

I mean if Maria were to get through to the semis, I'd actually prefer her opponent to be Radwanska rather than Li, so I'm not saying this as wishful thinking.....it's just obvious that Li would be something like a 60-40 favourite against Radwanska at least.

Well, its not like you don't contribute yourself ...

Where do GM go from her. Serious Question.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #575
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Sports Illustrated did their preview and had Serena/Vika in one semi and Li/Cibulkova in the other, with Serena winning it all. They all but dismissed Maria as an early round loser.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #576
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Sports Illustrated did their preview and had Serena/Vika in one semi and Li/Cibulkova in the other, with Serena winning it all. They all but dismissed Maria as an early round loser.

and Masha modelled for them too
lets hope she proves them wrong
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #577
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:41 PM   #578
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

It never hurts to be an underdog before any slams. Serena was heavily favored to win 2012 RG and Maria was heavily favored to win 2012 Wimbledon and we know what've happened.

As long as Maria is 100% healthy and can serve freely, the results will speak for themselves.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #579
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Here you can read SI's breakdown of the women's side, in case you were curious.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/ten...s-seed-report/
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #580
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
I hope that if my faves don't win the AO, Aga will. Can you believe the meltdowns of some?
I would pick a can of popcorn and read GM for 3 days non stop
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #581
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

2 days to go !
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:51 PM   #582
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

When does Monday's OOP come out?
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #583
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

^

https://twitter.com/AustralianOpen/s...50373092835329
pedropt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 01:27 AM   #584
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

just noticed that Maria is playing exho against Hantuchona on MCA...
any streams so far?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 01:56 AM   #585
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Why is she playing an exho?
annoying we can't see her but if she wins it'll be a good sign for her first round
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote