AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #316
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Who are you hoping Masha draws in her quarter guys?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #317
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't know what I want, I can't remember all the top seeds so I'll just wait and see.. Draws starts in 10 mins!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTTc-L4OVSo&feature=plcp
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #318
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

OMG 5 minutes
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #319
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Damn so I'm not crazy, it was a major bug
I couldn't see the last posts after mine for a few hours.
Quote:
The webmaster just told me this:

This will clear up shortly, we are doing maintenance on the whole sports network. The techs decided to take a chance and not take the site off line. Its a little buggy but the other option was to take it offline for a few hours.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....14&postcount=8

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #320
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

Can we please stop discussing about Wozniacki?
Draw comes out in 30 mins. Hope Martha will get Venus in 3rd round but think it will be Nastya P
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #321
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
I used to hate Wozniacki, but ever since her game went down the shitter I've become a pretty big fan I think people hate her because she kind of represented everything that was wrong with the WTA ranking system for over a year. It wasn't entirely her fault, but for every tournament she won the hate seemed to increase because she still didn't have a slam. Plus her father is such a douche, and people here are way too simple-minded to distinguish a player from someone in their entourage. A lot of people disliked Maria because of Yuri back in the day.

I go back and forth on Radwanska. Her game can be nice to watch but something about her just irritates the piss out of me. She seems to be a nice enough girl though, and it's refreshing to see someone not shout "come on" like 485392951 times per match.

Don't get me started on Azarenka.
Is that "Fedniacki" I see in your sig? Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
we are bashing her not for that Miami win, it's more about her unappealing game , always pissed look and too much hype for average player is also irritating... She is something like an antipode to the players and tennis on court i prefer
I wasn't really referring to you, since you're just a hot ass mess in general.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #322
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light

Praying to god Vika & Rena are in same half
NiMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #323
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelpova View Post
I guess there is a bug in this thread, I can't see your last message Chrissie-fan
weird. can you see it now?
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #324
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
weird. can you see it now?
Yes
It was a bug
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #325
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Draw in live:

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...live.draw.html

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #326
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Tbh, I don't even want an easy draw. Give me challenging, but not impossible (of course).
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #327
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Will the draw part be in 15?
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #328
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah there was definitely a bug, the most recent post that CP was displaying was from Angelpova at 5PM or something. I could only see up to page 20 until a few mins ago.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #329
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Tbh, I don't even want an easy draw. Give me challenging, but not impossible (of course).
the whole draw ceremony is about Serena and in whose half she will be

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #330
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I don't know what to say! I just want a good draw and I want Maria to start the year in the best possible way! Fingers crossed!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote