AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 155 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #2311
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

btw, what's going on with Vika?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #2312
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

Do you think Maria spent too much energy in the Venus match? Not physically, but mentally and emotionally.

It just seem to me that after that Venus match (where she was so focused), she just lacked the same focus and energy in her next matches.

I mean, I just find it strange why she didn't bring that same intensity and focus to the Li match, that she did to the Venus match.
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #2313
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
It would really pain me worse than a loss, don't let the hate on GM change your feelings, I beg of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Watch out. If I didn't know any better I'd say you're at risk of becoming Pieter 2.0
So much hate I just don't get it. Well I do, because Maria is richer and more successful than theirs, and they don't think its fair, but you know what, their comments and trying to belittle her does nothing but show how pressed they are. It's just so frustrating to constantly be bombarded by haters and in GM it's unbearable atm, thats why I kinda went on a small rampage today.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #2314
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I totally understand what you feel, I was completely crazy after the post-Olympics hate and mess on GM. That taught me to stay the fuck away from that place when such things happen.
I also already feel sorry for hating so much on Vika tonight and in the last days, I feel terrible about it it seems I just cannot stay without hating some player. 2011 was Kvitova, then it was Radwansa, lately has been Vika, but I always make up reasons to do it just because I'm frustrated.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #2315
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Watch out. If I didn't know any better I'd say you're at risk of becoming Pieter 2.0
Ditto .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #2316
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M View Post
Ditto .
Wait till the next time they play each other
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #2317
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of which, is Vika playing Doha? Who else is?
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #2318
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

I've actually composed myself now, particularly about this Azarenka issue. There's no doubt it was pure gamesmanship. But the thing is, she's just ruined her image even more now. She will never be able to have marketing success like Maria and her Sugarpova because people genuinely dislike her. They dislike her because of incidents like today. Her on court demeanor makes it very easy for crowds to cheer for her opponents.

She can win this slam, win the money, have the ranking. But her win will have a lingering shadow of this stunt she pulled. It's not something people will easily forget. Her agent, surely she'd have one, would be pulling his/her hair out right now. She's only got herself to blame.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #2319
country flag Samsuin

Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all

Basically, always the same people are hating. But these are doing it a lot.
Don't know why, but GM is a mess anyway. When Radwanska was beaten, people said that Na "saved the tennis".

Additionally, when Masha loses, it's good for the likes of Serena, Azarenka or Radwanska.

Anyway, in these moments you just have to ignore it. This is one forum, and the way people are talking here shows that the moderation is bad. I mean really bad. Never seen anything as bad.
It's not like tennis fans in general would hate that much.

As a Serena fan, you are jealous because Maria is more popular although Serena had more success.
As an Azarenka fan, Maria is a direct opponent, and the fact that most people don't like Vika, doesn't make it easier for them.
Just ignore it. She is a megastar and still has many years to go.
Samsuin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #2320
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Speaking of which, is Vika playing Doha? Who else is?
Pretty much everyone. Goerges, Pavlyuchenkova and Shvedova are the only Top 30 not playing it.
pedropt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #2321
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
I've actually composed myself now, particularly about this Azarenka issue. There's no doubt it was pure gamesmanship. But the thing is, she's just ruined her image even more now. She will never be able to have marketing success like Maria and her Sugarpova because people genuinely dislike her. They dislike her because of incidents like today. Her on court demeanor makes it very easy for crowds to cheer for her opponents.

She can win this slam, win the money, have the ranking. But her win will have a lingering shadow of this stunt she pulled. It's not something people will easily forget. Her agent, surely she'd have one, would be pulling his/her hair out right now. She's only got herself to blame.

Azarenka dun curr. Seriously, she can have the whole world against her and some little pressed keyboard warrior like yourself won't even bother her.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #2322
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack89 View Post
Do you think Maria spent too much energy in the Venus match? Not physically, but mentally and emotionally.

It just seem to me that after that Venus match (where she was so focused), she just lacked the same focus and energy in her next matches.

I mean, I just find it strange why she didn't bring that same intensity and focus to the Li match, that she did to the Venus match.
Yeah, I absolutely agree.... She supposed to recover and accumulate mental and physical energy for two previous matches and bring IT ALL to Li's match. Why not, Maria? I am so devastated, guys, just exactly like after Wimby'12.... That fully lack of concentration during key matches just kills me, did it happen to her in
the pre-shoulder injury times? Please answer me! Maybe now she just can't handle all that pressure through the whole tournament and just burns out....
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #2323
country flag Samsuin

Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all

Or she just had a bad day.
Maria is no machine.
SF in a Grand Slam isn't that bad .. and she was so constant in the last time.
Samsuin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #2324
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post

Azarenka dun curr. Seriously, she can have the whole world against her and some little pressed keyboard warrior like yourself won't even bother her.
This. GM is all so often turned into a hatefest for petty reasons. I'm disappointed Maria didn't win last night. Vika-Maria final would have been awesome, they will meet many times over the next few years and this one would have given the winner a lot of momentum, a lot at stake. And with Maria seemingly in great form that final could easily have gone the other way this time.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #2325
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

I still have no idea what happened...
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote