AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 149 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:58 AM   #2221
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
No I'm on about pre-match, during match, after good wins, bashing. It's all right to be critical of a horrid performance like today's but some people take it way too far when it's neither wanted nor needed.

I rather hear them complain about Maria, than bitch and moan about the awful people in GM...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #2222
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Why does Na beat Maria in Slam SFs all the time?

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #2223
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

@AustralianOpen: #Sharapova: "I love going out and competing against the best in the world and today that was LiNa." #ausopen
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #2224
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

If she don't won this tournament that she had easy because the loss of serena, I don't think than she can win another Grand Slam any time soon
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #2225
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Also is it a sign of me maturing as a tennis fan when I can take a Masha loss, process it and see the positives?
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #2226
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not talking about about people criticizing Maria after matches, in fact I'm not even talking about Maria getting criticized I'm on about the bashing and constant negativity from certain posters, we're all nervous but no need to drag everyone down. And they get quoted too because their posts are so ridiculous, so even ignore won't work.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #2227
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
@AustralianOpen
#Sharapova: "It's tennis, you lose a match and move on to the next one. I'm tough. I've been in this position before." pic.twitter.com/YpGEfkp0

AS USUAL, she's stronger than anyone in here
Thank God we didn't have to wait long for her soothing words She always makes me feel better, even after losses like this. And this is why we love her. Keep going Mash and don't look back

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:01 AM   #2228
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Also is it a sign of me maturing as a tennis fan when I can take a Masha loss, process it and see the positives?
Yes.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:03 AM   #2229
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Do you think Maria would've lost to Radwanska today too?

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #2230
country flag jameshazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Maria would have struggled with anyone today, likely losing. Maria doesn't win matches when she's mentally AWOL. She relies as much on her fight and intensity as she does her game.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #2231
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Not sure, but for me that would've hurt a hella lot more if she had
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #2232
country flag LDF

LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
@AustralianOpen: #Sharapova: "I love going out and competing against the best in the world and today that was LiNa." #ausopen
Nice quote Gracious as ever!

Serena WilliamsJelena Jankovic

Hantuchova~Li~Robson~Kuznetsova~Keys
LDF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:06 AM   #2233
Forever Sharapova.

What's gonna be heartbreaking is reading the posts from SS members who've just woken up or checked the scores later on
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:11 AM   #2234
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's a what if question that's hard to answer. Would she have played this atrociously if Na hadn't come out firing?

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:12 AM   #2235
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

I really am not responding well to this loss. I mean the errors. The backhand? Sorry guys.

Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote