AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 146 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:38 AM   #2176
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Ikr.

Maybe, because deep down we know that losing to an amaze person like NaNa is much better than getting destroyed by Vika in the final?

jk, but I am really happy for Na. Look at my avi, I like this chick.

AND what Maria has shown in her first five matches should give all of us hope for another great season for Maria.
Pretty much
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:39 AM   #2177
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Now Murray and Vika will win. And I will kill myself.
DON'T EVEN GO THERE

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:39 AM   #2178
country flag Noten
-

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

Quote:
Now Murray and Vika will win. And I will kill myself.
Shush!
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:39 AM   #2179
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Pretty much
Yes.

BUT THE FACT IS I WANTED HER TO KICK EVERYONE'S ASS IN THE FINAL.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #2180
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

If NaNa somehow beats DemonChild, Serena will be back to No.1
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #2181
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Craig tell me everything will be alright
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:41 AM   #2182
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
1: Vika 10325
2: Serena 9970
3: Maria: 9545
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:41 AM   #2183
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Craig tell me everything will be alright
Don't you worry, don't you worry child!

Maria's defending RG, book it.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:41 AM   #2184
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

True! Much better losing to Na. She still has a very positive H2H against her! Another loss in a GS to Vika would've been unbearable! Third in a row

I belive that if she had won more games, taken her chances and kept the score close, Na would've felt the pressure. But she wasn't good enough at winning the important points!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:41 AM   #2185
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

After this kind of match, yet again, I canít help but ask, how good is Maria really? I question her talent. I question her court intelligence. I question her coaching. Iím becoming resigned to think her mental toughness is overrated and sheís really just a good, but not elite player. Since 2011 in majors, 2 semi losses to Li. A final and semi loss to Vika. A loss to Serena at the Olympic final. A final loss to Kvitova. All beatdowns. Itís just unacceptable that Maria has lost all these matches in that fashion over and over, doing the same stupid things every time. Just one measly win over little old Sara Errani. Why canít she beat top 5 players when it counts? Where is the off-season improvement? Where are the new wrinkles? Getting totally outclassed by a top 10 player at a GS yet again. Why do Serena, Vika, and Li go GOAT against her in majors, but never the other way around?

Iím mentally and emotionally broken right now when it comes to Maria. Seriously, other than that brief, glorious period on clay last year, what has Maria really accomplished since her shoulder surgery in terms of titles? I'm afraid that Maria hit her ceiling long ago. Her game just never gets any better. She should count her blessings the way the French opened up for her like a gift from above. It might have been her last moment of glory. I don't see any big tournament wins in her future. Iím tired. Iím tired. Iím tired.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:42 AM   #2186
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
If NaNa somehow beats DemonChild, Serena will be back to No.1
Serena deserves the #1 and Vika has no business winning this AO with that draw! It's Na's!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #2187
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I can't @ Vika fans getting cocky becuase they think her match is so NID. Praying for Sloane to do impossible
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #2188
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

I feel so sorry for Sloane now. She has absolutely 0 chance vs DemonChild
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:44 AM   #2189
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Oh a side note, anyone else seen the size of Renas foot
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:44 AM   #2190
country flag Trih

Mexicola stahp or I'm going to do something I'll regret