AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 145 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #2161
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

I really disliked this tournament overall.. and I'm not saying this just because I'm bitter for her loss.. Awful non competitive matches everywhere.. At the USO she still lost in the SF, but it was so much better!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:33 AM   #2162
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I was heartbroken the second she lost. But it's been like 10 minutes and I'm over it
Masha never had a chance today tbh, if she'd pushed it to a third and fell thy I would've been devastated but she was comprehensively outplayed today mainly due to the fact she is yet to play a top player this year. At least she'll be extra motivated to destroy Na the next time (I just hope their h2h doesn't swing in na's favour again) still hilarious to me how mashas only outdoor hc loss to Na has come in a slam SF

Way to fuck up
Her only loss to Na on clay is the RG SF

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:33 AM   #2163
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Ok, now I'm starting to feel like it hasn't happened at all, considering how fast it went by. This tournament has pretty much been that way for me, I don't even care who wins anymore (but for the sake of all of us, let it not be Vika )

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #2164
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Well there are many positives to take from Maria's game this time around, most notably the serve out wide on ad court. The only thing that worked today. I honestly think she was very nervous or off mentally today, she was only moving half as well as earlier matches and footwork is the first to go when anxious. Plus, Li actually wasn't hitting that hard, she was playing with a brain today. Pretty high % for her standards.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #2165
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Maria, is your asshole jealous of all the shit that came out of your racket today??
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #2166
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
I really disliked this tournament overall.. and I'm not saying this just because I'm bitter for her loss.. Awful non competitive matches everywhere.. At the USO she still lost in the SF, but it was so much better!
This so much! Plus I haven't had a chance to watch religiously because of my uni. Now my only hope is Novak, but I don't have a lot of faith in him either

Silas, your GIF's

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #2167
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Now Murray and Vika will win. And I will kill myself.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #2168
country flag JoPova

Na is still the opponent with the most powerful shots she's faced yet. Her footwork wasn't and probably isn't good enough. Yeah, I know Venus hits harder, but she could barely put the ball back in play for a set and a half!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #2169
country flag Irshava

Irshava is just really nice Irshava is just really nice Irshava is just really nice Irshava is just really nice Irshava is just really nice Irshava is just really nice Irshava is just really nice Irshava is just really nice Irshava is just really nice Irshava is just really nice Irshava is just really nice

I didn't know if it was better for sharapova that li beat radwanska. But now I'm certain that radwanska was a much better match up for sharapova.
Irshava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #2170
country flag JoPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Now Murray and Vika will win. And I will kill myself.
A nightmare!

Why did you flop and injure yourslef, Serena?! Why?!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #2171
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Yeah, I'm surprisingly okay with this

Ikr.

Maybe, because deep down we know that losing to an amaze person like NaNa is much better than getting destroyed by Vika in the final?

jk, but I am really happy for Na. Look at my avi, I like this chick.

AND what Maria has shown in her first five matches should give all of us hope for another great season for Maria.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #2172
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

I felt that Maria did have chances. She had so many game points and break points but converted none of them
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:38 AM   #2173
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

this are the times i want Serena to win the titles and not Vika or Li

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:38 AM   #2174
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this year was gonna Maria's year for redemption in Melbourne. Turns out it was Li's. Full credit to her because she played great.

It's disappointing, but honestly it's all good guys. Maria's a fighter, and she'll pick herself up like she always does. At least it wasn't a final

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:38 AM   #2175
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

Oh, and another consolation: that dress was not a slam-winning dress. It was actually really bad (grasping for straws here so bear with me for a second) compared to her other four dresses.

In terms of her game, who knows. I thought she was impressive, but let's be honest, not a lot of stiff competition before the SF. Hopefully, she can continue to improve and capture slams and other big titles this season.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote