AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 136 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:48 PM   #2026
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Ugh, my sleeping pattern is so fucked-up. Even today, Martha didn't play but I stayed up watching both QFs; it was kinda worth it in the end, though.

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:50 PM   #2027
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

Maria sis if you fuck up this opportunity now....

This slam should be hers, she's better than any of the other girls left in the draw.

But let's take it one-match-at-a-time. Please beat Li!
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:51 PM   #2028
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Seeing that we are all so nervous and flipping out about this I wonder how Maria's feeling right now. She might be even more calm than us
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:33 PM   #2029
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Personally, I don't care if it's messy from Li's end so long as it's cute from Maria's. The main thing is just getting through as comfortably as possible.

A 50 minutes Maria special is welcome!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:41 PM   #2030
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

I've never wanted a slam more than this one

She'd be holding 2 slams (for the first time ever), complete the Bridesmaid/Bride double for the second time, and get back to #1.

Honestly she could win both the semi and the final in straights, or totally flop in either of them. At least with RG I knew the title was hers if she played anything close to decent tennis. This time around she'll need to play great, like she did till 6-1, 5-1 against Venus.

And TBH I'm much more nervous about a match with Li than the potential Azarenka final

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:44 PM   #2031
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

I'm so excited for SF. But I won't be able to watch it (again) because I have exam tomorrow morning And I can't think if don't get my full night sleep
So good luck Maria and I really hope I see good news when I wake up tomorrow
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:46 PM   #2032
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Now that you mentioned the bridesmaid/bride thing I realized should she win this won't be just a great achievement for Maria but for Svetlio too
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:51 PM   #2033
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
I've never wanted a slam more than this one

She'd be holding 2 slams (for the first time ever), complete the Bridesmaid/Bride double for the second time, and get back to #1.

Honestly she could win both the semi and the final in straights, or totally flop in either of them. At least with RG I knew the title was hers if she played anything close to decent tennis. This time around she'll need to play great, like she did till 6-1, 5-1 against Venus.

And TBH I'm much more nervous about a match with Li than the potential Azarenka final
This so much This tournament went from I don't care to I'll be pissed off like hell if she doesn't take it in a matter of one loss And I'm super nervous about her match with Li, she is another one of those players that you never know what to expect from Whereas with Azarenka we pretty much know where we stand, and she hasn't impressed me so far

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:58 PM   #2034
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is taking this thing guys - she was the best player starting from the first round and nothing has changed so far regarding players' forms. I still strongly believe that plexicushion is built for Maria's game - slow, high bouncing gritty surface, just the way she likes it. She's good on clay , yes, but blue aussie stuff still brings the best tennis out of her
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:10 PM   #2035
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I´m gonna wake up right in the middle of this one, I could't stand watching it from the very first minute
Hope Maria's ready for everything and more.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:14 PM   #2036
country flag PimpMePova

I'm going to bed now planning to wake up for the middle/ending of the match. Really hope it's a solid win for Maria!!! I believe in her and know she can pull this of
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:20 PM   #2037
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Ugh, my sleeping pattern is so fucked-up. Even today, Martha didn't play but I stayed up watching both QFs; it was kinda worth it in the end, though.
Tell me about it! I told myself I'd just watch Aza-Sveta, and then a bit of Serena-Sloane, as I expected a fierce Serena blow out... and I ended up going to bed at about 5
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:26 PM   #2038
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

i won't be able to watch this match ; im realy stressed i don't want her to loose against li , and on another side i don't want her to reach the final and loose ; she already have enough cakes plates !! i believe in masha hopefuly when i wake up tomorrow i will see a good outcome

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:36 PM   #2039
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

When does the match start? (as in hours from now).
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:36 PM   #2040
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

At least she can use the cake plates in her bakery though.