AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 132 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:56 AM   #1966
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Why are you all so nervous? Just relax and send positive vibes to Maria. All these negativity is not good. Have faith and confidence in her. If Maria wants this badly she will fight to the very end. I know she will give her all. Remember that rain and clay fight in Rome? She never gave up.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:58 AM   #1967
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Serena's loss is clearly a gift from heaven... Maria must take it now, no doubt about that.
Iblis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:03 AM   #1968
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

This reminds me of AO 2008. Serena lost in the QF .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:08 AM   #1969
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Now THIS is what you call a PLOT TWIST
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:14 AM   #1970
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I would literally die if Maria ends up losing in the finals to Vika once again .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:14 AM   #1971
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I think Maria will be able to win against Li but still I'm nervous because every time she plays her it's like it messes with her game for some reason Would have preferred if it was Radwanska in the SF instead. Last time maria played Li she won pretty comfortably but then against Vika she was while when she played Aga at the YEC her game was against Azarenka. I don't know I'm freaking out now that she has such a chance to win this
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:16 AM   #1972
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M View Post
I would literally die if Maria ends up losing in the finals to Vika once again .
same here, that would be so embarassing

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:33 AM   #1973
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Maria needs to understand that she's already wasted too many chances to win slams and she has to take this one! I want her to bring her best in the next two days.. I'm literally freaking out!
So am I

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 12:30 PM   #1974
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M View Post
Ikr even more so now that we'd have to suffer the sight of Redfoo celebrating if she wins it
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 12:43 PM   #1975
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILAS View Post

Now THIS is what you call a PLOT TWIST
My reaction was excacly like your gif but If serious I am just shocked that Rena has lost. It is a golden chance, Maria, please let it be. And I am glad that Rena's injury escalated during Sloan's match, but not in Maria's or Aza's. I can imagine all that bashing from haters that Sharapova only can beat hurt Rena and that Aza is truly great number one because she is able to beat Rena...you see what I mean?

And Maria, common! Be the such masterful as you were with Vee!
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 12:54 PM   #1976
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
same here, that would be so embarassing
But what if Aza will be defeated? I think it is quite possible...
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 01:05 PM   #1977
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
If Maria wins the Australian Open, I will stop posting here for a month.
If her evil clone defends the Australian Open, I will officially become a Petra fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
If Maria wins, my sig will say "Maria Sharapova is greater than Justine Henin" with an avatar of pressed Justine.
If Vika wins, I will post a pic of Redfoo in Vika threads for a month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
1.If Vika wins the AO, I'll change my name to SatanPova until Charleston
2. If Maria wins the AO, I'll have a picture of Bernardo Velasco as my avie until FO
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
If Sharapova wins the AO, I will (after a 24-hour grace period) not troll in the slightest or insult other players until the end of March.
If Azarenka wins the AO, I will finally concede defeat and refer to Azarenka only as "Princessrenka" or "Heiressrenka" until the end of March.
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 01:05 PM   #1978
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Ikr even more so now that we'd have to suffer the sight of Redfoo celebrating if she wins it
^^ OH MY GOD That would be something that I would NEVER recover from.

I care more about Maria beating Vika just for Redfoo to cry
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 01:06 PM   #1979
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Maria please help us

I want Bernardo in my avatar Though if she wins, I'll use her with the trophy as an avatar
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 01:13 PM   #1980
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched Rena's press conference, I'm not her biggest fan whatsoever, but I felt really sorry for her when she was explaining her injuries.
We as a fanbase should know how vital keeping fit is

but saying Vika is a fan favourite
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote