AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 131 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:10 AM   #1951
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
I just woke up and saw that serena lost...I think I must have looked at the AO page like three or four times until I was sure I wasn't just imagining things Well I'm sure both Maria and Vika are happy about this, I am too to be honest this ups Maria's chances a LOT and I believe that she'd be able to win against Vika this time should they both get to the finals of course
same because all I saw was the USA brackets and a lot of 'S' letters.
My friend text me and was like, no seriously, it did happen
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:11 AM   #1952
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I'm in a state of shock and disbielef, but mostly I'm stressed as hell! Many more hours till the SF and I'll freak out for most of that time I won't be very efficient at studying today!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:12 AM   #1953
country flag Sharakim
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future

I really hope that Serena's exit doesn't play with Maria's mind. She has to remain 100% focused and calm. As Brad Gilbert said on the ESPN telecast: it's four sets to the finish line. I hope Maria can win four more sets and hoist the AO trophy for a second time. Come on Sugerpova!
Sharakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:17 AM   #1954
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

Let her beat Li first then talk about the final.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:18 AM   #1955
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Btw is GM a mess? And have a lot of ppl been banned?
I daren't enter there for at least a few hours
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:22 AM   #1956
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Be ready for massive pre-match meltdowns tonight at 3 am during the SF

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:23 AM   #1957
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Much less than I expected, even if I didn't follow the thread thoroughly.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:27 AM   #1958
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Maria is a much better player than any of the other three left, she can really go all the way, even though she will have/feel more pressure now.
Tennis-wise, she's as close to her 2008 level as she's ever been after the shoulder injury, with the exception of the serve.
May The Game be with you, Maria.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:32 AM   #1959
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

I wanted Serena to lose so much but now I feel so sad for her.Anyway Maria better bring it and take the trophy

Steffi Graf best female tennis player ever
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:40 AM   #1960
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Oh, just saw the schedule of play. The match will be in the middle of the night, I won't be able to watch it.....
The small positive effect is that I will not get to see Carlos Rodriguez.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:42 AM   #1961
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

I wish it was a night match. Li hates the lights
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:47 AM   #1962
country flag JoPova

When Serena was still in the draw, I was relaxed and happy that Maria had a very good showing in her first tournament of the year. Now I'm frustrated and nervous

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:00 AM   #1963
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, I don't get it. that GM thread was a complete flop. i guess it's because she was injured so people don't want to troll.

Anyways, I'm happy, I like Li, Vika and Maria, of course I will be disappointed if Maria doesn't win her SF, but I'd rather that than lose to Vika again. She needs to fix that h2h. If it's a Li-Vika F I dont really mind who wins, I guess Li maybe, she needs a slam
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:05 AM   #1964
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
yeah, I don't get it. that GM thread was a complete flop. i guess it's because she was injured so people don't want to troll.

Anyways, I'm happy, I like Li, Vika and Maria, of course I will be disappointed if Maria doesn't win her SF, but I'd rather that than lose to Vika again. She needs to fix that h2h. If it's a Li-Vika F I dont really mind who wins, I guess Li maybe, she needs a slam
You mean she needs 'another' slam
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:32 AM   #1965
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Now if you were thinking it would be better losing before final than getting a beatdown by Rena... thats just look stupid now. Or imagine if Serena injures her back in the final against Maria...
Anyway, we are talking about someone who refused to retire with a broken shoulder.

in other news, this Stephens hype is ridiculous. She is promosing... but choking was so hard, Serena was outplaying her from a wheelchair.

Failure is not an option, Maria. No pressure.