AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 130 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:30 AM   #1936
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Gosh. I was totally zen before this happened. Now am such a mess. Just the thought of potentially seeing RedFoo dancing in Vika's box if she won the whole thing makes me want to puke.
But of course let's not think about that now. Has to win a tough SF first.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:31 AM   #1937
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Maria had very little chance of winning when Serena was in the draw, but now that Serena is out she can win this thing and I don't want another disappointment.. I'm nervous as hell!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:42 AM   #1938
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I do 'love' how people can downtalk Maria's performances.
She's played very deep, very clean, served well, moved well, only dropped a few games, and yet she's been average according to some
It may not be AO 2008 form, but it's not like she's playing badly or has dropped sets like at the US open last year.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:45 AM   #1939
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Maria played average against Makarova, but she played very well in the other matches in my opinion. I think she needs to serve well to win this, so that's the part of her game that she absolutely needs to improve!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:12 AM   #1940
country flag JoPova

Hot and windy in Melbourne in the next few days..

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:16 AM   #1941
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

With the exception of a couple of games in the second set, the way she played against Venus was as dynamic as I've seen her since her return. She didn't consider Makarova much of a threat, and she was clearly trying to hype herself up throughout the match. I think Sloane can beat Renka, who hasn't been anywhere near top form. She just needs to let the high of beating Serena dilute her drive. Not that I want to show any doubt concerning Shar, but I wouldn't mind Sloane or Na prevailing. However, it's time for Aze to fade away.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:16 AM   #1942
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Aa Maria said in her post match conference, it is all about execution between her and Li. They know each other's games so well by now. Maria needs to be strong mentally. Keep her focus, be aggressive and she can win. She cannot afford to lapse. Will be a great match whatever.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:35 AM   #1943
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Ok, I need somebody to explain to me how Serena went from a set and a break up (which is when I decided to go to bed, charmed with how she played atrocious for her standards and yet was able to cruise) to be sent home Maybe she just didn't want to lose to Maria in the finals Anyway, this is a golden opportunity, Azarenka did not impress me, her draw just became an ultimate cakewalk, yet she still managed to struggle with a worn out and injured Sveta, and to lose a set to Hampton. So, Maria, don't fuck this up please

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:41 AM   #1944
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Give me a Maria-Vika vengeance final pleeeeease!

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:43 AM   #1945
country flag JoPova

Maria needs to understand that she's already wasted too many chances to win slams and she has to take this one! I want her to bring her best in the next two days.. I'm literally freaking out!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:45 AM   #1946
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

i want Maria to bagel Vika in AO final so so so much! don´t dare to lose to Li Na girl

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:48 AM   #1947
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Serena's loss has now made the rest of this tournament so nerve wracking and unenjoyable....unless of course she wins. Then all the stress will be worth it.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:48 AM   #1948
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria better snatch the next two matches!!

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:50 AM   #1949
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, well I guess there's no reason to lose in the SF now .
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:02 AM   #1950
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Oh

My

God

I just woke up and saw. This is like 08 when a counterpuncher JJ took out rena.
But seriously WTF? Masha actually has a chance to win AO if she can handle Na
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote