AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 118 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:02 AM   #1756
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Eugh right after a mens match again, won't be able to watch this one either
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:23 AM   #1757
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I won't be able to watch it . Hopefully she plays some good tennis .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:39 AM   #1758
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Do you guys think Grigor is friend with Raonic? Maybe he can ask him to train Maria to be prepared for Serena's serves
But seriously, though, Maria really could find somebody with a huge serve (like a sparring partner I mean, 'cause Grigor doesn't qualify as a good enough server ) to practice with him. I mean, Serena practices with that guy regularly, no wonder she is hitting like a dude

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:46 AM   #1759
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

So excited for tomorrow

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 12:30 PM   #1760
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M View Post
I won't be able to watch it . Hopefully she plays some good tennis .
Me neither. Hope she will do this for 2 sets.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 12:30 PM   #1761
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I watched Serena-Kirilenko. I'm still scared. It's almost unfair for the other girls.

Anyway, I'm really excited for her match vs Makarova, even if it means that i have to wake up really early in the morning! I'm expecting a great competitive match!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:38 PM   #1762
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

Serena is scary good. She'll steamroll every opponent on her way.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:41 PM   #1763
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

We just have to accept she is another species to the wta
her power and muscle is unmatched, and the reason she is winning so damn easily is because simply the girls aren't built like her. (ofc rena has talent i'm not disputing, but when you have muscles double the size of your opponent you get the gist)

but if masha makes the final, anything is possible
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:50 PM   #1764
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

i read somewhere that Serena can bench like 200 pounds which is 90 kg im a woman and i cant definitely bench even my own weight

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:09 PM   #1765
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

I feel quite good about Maria's match tomorrow, although what happened yesterday between Nole and Wawrinka is the proof than no match result is granted from the beginning.
As somebody indicated, the match will pretty much be on Maria's racquet. I hope she will display another good performance and the semis will be in the pocket.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:10 PM   #1766
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
We just have to accept she is another species to the wta
her power and muscle is unmatched, and the reason she is winning so damn easily is because simply the girls aren't built like her. (ofc rena has talent i'm not disputing, but when you have muscles double the size of your opponent you get the gist)

but if masha makes the final, anything is possible
This so much I mean, I know I don't have strong arguments, but I really feel that it is unfair to the other girls. Plus, I really believe that without the serve, Serena would be maybe 60-65% of what she is

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:38 PM   #1767
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Anyone actually thinking Sveta might be the finalist from the top half? She's easily the most talented player left bar Serena, and when playing well, I can see her giving Serena all she can handle if she takes out Vika (Not entirely impossible).

I don't know
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:43 PM   #1768
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

^ She can definitely do it. If she gets past Azarenka that should give her the confidence to go past Serena. She can beat Serena we all know that .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:46 PM   #1769
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Makarova match is interesting, she played Maria close and had a chance to win at 2012 Miami.

It's a good measuring stick, we'll know whether Maria is better than one year ago.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:48 PM   #1770
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Yep I remember she played Serena tough a couple of times in Melbourne. Also her 09 win over Serena in RG, of course that's clay but I really think Sveta has one of the best all around game when she's on. Of course that's a BIG IF.

I hope Makarova really brings it today and challenge Pova to up her level further.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote