AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 100 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #1486
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Agree about the silliness over her reaction, she was at the baseline when we was fist pumping, then she walked to the net, shook hands with Vee and smiled, then turned to her box an fist pumped (not like a jj imitation of VIP fist pump) but a genuine I'm happy I won first pump

Plus her reaction gave me life
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #1487
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

OMG! What a match! I am so proud of her, so satisfied She was really good. And that fight at the end of 2nd set was quite useful for her I guess.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #1488
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

I'm happy with Maria's reactions after the match. It's as if Maria believes that she can beat Serena with all her improvements and that all the hard work has started to pay off.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #1489
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I'm optimistic about her chances in this tournament right now, unless her form drops out of nowhere!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #1490
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

What I love about Kerber is you have to play well to beat her. So it'll be a great indicator or where maria is really at, im ignoring the fact last time they played she was GOAT then flopped to Vika in the F
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #1491
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
I just watched her reaction (for the first time) and I really expected it to be so much worse than that
I need to see it too, where can I see it?
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #1492
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

^http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyeN0PefALU
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #1493
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
I need to see it too, where can I see it?
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...AZjPsEgrl8vDog
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #1494
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
What I love about Kerber is you have to play well to beat her. So it'll be a great indicator or where maria is really at, im ignoring the fact last time they played she was GOAT then flopped to Vika in the F
Kerber is also great preparation for Radwanska. They both defend so well!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #1495
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Kerber is somewhat bad preparation for Ana/Li, different games styles reallyalso great preparation for Radwanska. They both defend so well!
yeah I agree
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #1496
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Quote:
thanks babes

Wow, what a celebration in slow mo it looks like she did it for 10mn no but, like Craig, I expected worse, I mean it clearly shows Maria was scared/wary of Venus, and was fucking glad and relieved she won easily against a multi slam winner who could have suddenly found her goat tennis for one match.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #1497
country flag JoPova

Quote:
yeah I agree
I do hope that either Na or Ana makes it to the SF, but we have to be realistic and Radwanska is the most likely opponent

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #1498
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
I do hope that either Na or Ana makes it to the SF, but we have to be realistic and Radwanska is the most likely opponent
True, I'd love to see Maria-Ana in a SF but it's the least likely thing to happen
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #1499
country flag JoPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
True, I'd love to see Maria-Ana in a SF but it's the least likely thing to happen
That would be a blockbuster

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #1500
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want Ana/Li anywhere near Maria, also much more so Li. She just drags the worst out of Maria. Yeah she'll have to be playing well to get past Angie and Aga so that's why I would like her to play them. Still, Flipkens first and you never know when Maria will dish out one of her specials.