2013 Race Complete - Week 42 - Page 68 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 18th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #1006
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of
Re: 2013 Race to Top 10/Sofia - Week 41

Pavlyuchenkova is thinking but she wantto play more Sofia
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 18th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #1007
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJoh View Post
Pavlyuchenkova is thinking but she wantto play more Sofia
She needs to qualify first and I think she will play Sofia once her qualification is confirmed.
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #1008
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
She needs to qualify first and I think she will play Sofia once her qualification is confirmed.
She qualify because Kiri won't play Sofia
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 12:40 PM   #1009
country flag samelvuo

samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
if TheJoh is right and Kirilenko will play Fed Cup 100% (source needed) than Anastasia is definetely in
samelvuo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #1010
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samelvuo View Post
if TheJoh is right and Kirilenko will play Fed Cup 100% (source needed) than Anastasia is definetely in
Yeah, I think we need some sources on that
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #1011
country flag TheJoh

Quote:
Yeah, I think we need some sources on that
Sorry I'm not sure. The russian commentators said that she will play but now I find Interview and she is thinking
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #1012
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Caro!

Thank U Sveta!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #1013
country flag TheJoh

Russian commentator said that Pavluchenkova will play Fed Cup
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #1014
country flag Alexj

Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of

Is Vinci for sure YEC Alt #2 over Stephens now that they both lost today?

I'll be your blonde tonight, if that's what you like
Stilettos & fishnets, if that's what you like
I'll be your hot mess, school girl in curls
Whatever your type, baby if that's what you like
I'll do it
Alexj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #1015
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexj View Post
Is Vinci for sure YEC Alt #2 over Stephens now that they both lost today?
Stephens is YEC ALT 2

Stephens 3185
Vinci 3170
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #1016
coolfish1103

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJoh View Post
Sorry I'm not sure. The russian commentators said that she will play but now I find Interview and she is thinking
Sofia official website has just announced that Kirilenko is playing in Sofia therefore she is not in Fed cup. If Woz wins Luxembourg then Pavlyuchenkova won't qualify automatically... Meaning she should be at Fed Cup unless Woz withdraws early enough for her to get in.
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 08:22 AM   #1017
country flag samelvuo

samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold

Vesnina and Kirilenko confirmed to play Sofia. Vesnina will come to Sofia right after Istanbul.

Only 2 places left.

http://sofia-tennis.bg/en/news/Kiril...t-v-Sofija-264
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #1018
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Sofia official website has just announced that Kirilenko is playing in Sofia therefore she is not in Fed cup. if Woz wins Luxembourg then Pavlyuchenkova won't qualify automatically... Meaning she should be at Fed Cup unless Woz withdraws early enough for her to get in.
Or Vinci plays Fed Cup. We will know by this Wednesday ( fed cup nomination deadline)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #1019
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline's dad said she won't play in Sofia, but can be they can change their mind if she wins today... But I don't think so now she's sure In YE Top 10....

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #1020
country flag samelvuo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Caroline's dad said she won't play in Sofia, but can be they can change their mind if she wins today... But I don't think so now she's sure In YE Top 10....
May it be kind of negotiation because she wants an appeareance fee?