2013 Race Complete - Week 42 - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 5th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #766
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Race to Istanbul/Sofia - Week 39

JJ WILL make the group pic. Maria may not play but she wont miss the chance to promote sugarpova at a big event for the last time this year. She also hopped from one runway event to another during the US open so im excited to see what she's going to wear in the group pic. i'm really looking forward to what she, vika and serena will wear.
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2013, 12:58 AM   #767
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Last year an ALT was there with the Lower Seeds

If Kvitova, Errani, and Jankovic goes deep in Moscow, don;t think they would be able to join the festivities either.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 01:07 AM   #768
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetJJ View Post
Am I not correct in thinking JJ won't be there as an alternate but as an actual qualifier of the championships? Isn't she #8 including Sharapova?
Yup.

She's #8 in the race with Maria included. Surpassed Kerber with her final showing in Beijing this week.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 01:13 AM   #769
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

There's no way Errani and Kvitova will play Moscow if they already qualified.
JJ will do everything she can to make it to the group picture, that's what she lives for.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 05:22 AM   #770
country flag Nivellen

Nivellen is a name known to all Nivellen is a name known to all Nivellen is a name known to all Nivellen is a name known to all Nivellen is a name known to all Nivellen is a name known to all Nivellen is a name known to all Nivellen is a name known to all Nivellen is a name known to all Nivellen is a name known to all Nivellen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg View Post
there's 99.9999% Sharapova wont play Istanbul

only players like Wozniacki, Radwanska, Errani, Kerber, JJ turn up to scrounge pts
Seems like you forgot about Azarenka and Li.

You also forgot that its Azarenka, who is showing up in event to play one round and lose or retire, just to not get zero-pointer. True vulture at heart
Nivellen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 05:43 AM   #771
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
If Kvitova, Errani, and Jankovic goes deep in Moscow, don;t think they would be able to join the festivities either.
Moscow final is on Saturday and The big celebration is on Sunday when the draw will be held.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
JJ will do everything she can to make it to the group picture, that's what she lives for.
I mean they will. They hadn´t an opurtunity to play indoors and this will be perfect to get 2-3 matches under their belt.

Last edited by SchTeTa : Oct 6th, 2013 at 06:38 AM.
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 06:19 AM   #772
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - at Wimbledon midweek celebration
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 07:05 AM   #773
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchTeTa View Post
Moscow final is on Saturday and The big celebration is on Sunday when the draw will be held.

I mean they will. They hadn´t an opurtunity to play indoors and this will be perfect to get 2-3 matches under their belt.
There is a reason why Stosur wasn't there. Unless they have their own plane, then it would happen. It's depends on the flights available. As they have to do certain things as champion/runner-up before heading to Istanbul.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #774
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg View Post
there's 99.9999% Sharapova wont play Istanbul

only players like Wozniacki, Radwanska, Errani, Kerber, JJ turn up to scrounge pts
The incoherence. Go back to your hole training your hand by drooling over your hot scrubs.
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #775
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

So are the 8 qualifiers (including Maria) 100% confirmed now?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #776
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

No, the last spot not sure yet...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #777
country flag P3traQueen

P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all
Red face Re: 2013 Race to Istanbul/Sofia - Week 39

Again, how do you guys know they've qualified???? I haven't seen it anywhere!!!
P3traQueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #778
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Kvitova and Errani so much better in points they can not be overtaken...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #779
country flag P3traQueen

P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all

OK, thanks.
P3traQueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #780
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

The race is back on

Quote:
Top 10 player at the Generali Ladies Linz @AngeliqueKerber got a wildcard for Linz #wtalinz #wta