Serena's 2013 Picture Thread - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #196
country flag SerenaMJ

SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future
Re: Serena's 2013 Picture Thread

She looks like a Goddess... flawless!

My Twitter Serena followed me on 13/12/2013
SerenaMJ is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #197
country flag SerenaMJ

SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylane View Post
Ok. Yes,he works on a Eurosport TV show every day and had to stay until the men's final.
But I thought Serena was back home to get a rest and recover...
It seems she is still there:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226562417181

Quote:
Williams said she had hoped to still be in the competition this weekend and had not changed tomorrow's flight.

"I've got friends here so I'm going to see a bit of the countryside ... I love it here so much," she said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...pree-beau.html

My Twitter Serena followed me on 13/12/2013

Last edited by SerenaMJ : Jan 27th, 2013 at 08:14 PM.
SerenaMJ is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #198
country flag samira_86

samira_86 is just really nice samira_86 is just really nice samira_86 is just really nice samira_86 is just really nice samira_86 is just really nice samira_86 is just really nice samira_86 is just really nice samira_86 is just really nice samira_86 is just really nice samira_86 is just really nice samira_86 is just really nice

Her boobs and legs look fantastic. Red is such a nice color on her
samira_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #199
country flag JanNYC

JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future

i'll let her get away with wearing Jordans with that dress ONLY b/c of her ankle...i'll let that shit slide for the sake of injury
JanNYC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #200
country flag J.Bravo

J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

Her hair stay looking devoid of all moisture, just like Lynn's.
J.Bravo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #201
country flag englando08

englando08 has much to be proud of englando08 has much to be proud of englando08 has much to be proud of englando08 has much to be proud of englando08 has much to be proud of englando08 has much to be proud of englando08 has much to be proud of englando08 has much to be proud of englando08 has much to be proud of englando08 has much to be proud of englando08 has much to be proud of

About time she changed that wig! I truly believe that she had that wig for good luck, now that she lost (due to injury), she got a new look. #hallelujer
englando08 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #202
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Bravo View Post
Her hair stay looking devoid of all moisture, just like Lynn's.
I can't believe Mamacene has the best hair game.

Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #203
country flag ghost world

ghost world has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
I can't believe Mamacene has the best hair game.

Stop it.
ghost world is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #204
country flag Zweli

Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of

At least this ankle injury is not bad as I thought, she's only got the strapping instead of a boot , when I saw the swelling on that tweeter picture , I was convinced she would be in a boot, that's a plus for me, it's a matter of weeks and she will be back on court kicking ass, she does look really sad on that interview picture, I can only feel sorry for the girl that took her out of the AO, another loss to Sloane will not happen until she retires , unless the unexpected happens again.
I wish her speedy recovery, & Patrick should do what is necessary to get that ankle fit & strong again loool
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #205
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post

And the accompanying article.

New hair y'all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #206
country flag Annie.

Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute

The new hair is just as bad as the old hair. I can't get excited about that.
Annie. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #207
country flag Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie R U OK? View Post
It could be worse.
Kairi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #208
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie R U OK? View Post
This is not true.

Just give it some time.

Quote:
Fuck y'all
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #209
country flag JanNYC

JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post
It could be worse.
I was seriously scared that her shit was about to dread...that damn yaki...chile I guess these men don't care...look at Naomi Campbell, the bitch has ZERO edges...she has negative edges...that billionaire still smashing that puntang and not giving a fuck
JanNYC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #210
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Negative edges.

Quote:
Fuck y'all
Closed Thread