Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6 - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:40 PM   #211
country flag aguy9797

aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of
Re: Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

What Piotr was saying made perfect sense. He just described the basic improvements Caro needed to make.

The problem is how he talks to her. It was very demeaning and demotivational.

Aga Radwanska would have told him to get the f***** you f******** f*****. Serena would have smacked him really hard with her perfect backhand, Caro was just sitting there like a good nice girl that she is.
Caro W
Petko

Queen Viktoria

Last edited by aguy9797 : Dec 31st, 2012 at 02:42 PM.
aguy9797 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:42 PM   #212
country flag Laura_VeeFan

Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future

ffff]]

Poor Caroline Not loosing to a qualifier
Laura_VeeFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:45 PM   #213
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
Piotler is a disgrace.

Only fucking way we'll ever see a Karolina-Viktóriya match if one of them is unseeded and they are drawn to each other in 1st round.
They can always play another exo.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:46 PM   #214
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

When I lasted checked the scoreboard, Wozzie was winning in the first set and I thought "this is boring, she has it in the bag"!

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:46 PM   #215
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

LOOOOOL
Does that surprise you guys, like really?

The downfall of Woz has been pointed out a long time ago. The sings were given by Aga, Kim, Safarova, Goerges, Ana, the Shrieking Razor, 2x Kerber, LordRena, Medina Garrigues, Kanepi, McHale, Paszek, LordRena once again, Petra, Pavlyuchenkova, Kirilenko, Camelia-Begu x83924240218, Aga once more, Kerber for 3rd time in a row and Petrova.

She once wanted to join Careers but we all knew nothing good would turn out of that, coz pushers rarely end up being safe and sound among them.

She has to get rid of her dad though, ASAP.
The way he talked to her and what he was saying was beyond embarrassing.
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:47 PM   #216
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakarovaFan View Post
Go Pervak, just a few weeks ago she 'liked' a few of
my shirtless photos on my Instgram!!
njnetswill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:48 PM   #217
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
I heard to that rant live and I don't remember that... Only that Pervak can't hit high balls that well, so Wozzilroy should use more top spin.
NID
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:59 PM   #218
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
Piotler is a disgrace.

Only fucking way we'll ever see a Karolina-Viktóriya match if one of them is unseeded and they are drawn to each other in 1st round.
Well, if Karolina keeps this up that day may not be far away.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:04 PM   #219
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy9797 View Post
What Piotr was saying made perfect sense. He just described the basic improvements Caro needed to make.

The problem is how he talks to her. Iis was very demeaning and demotivational, Caro was just sitting there like a good nice girl that she is.
My stream was not great, but I thought she literally crawled further back into the bench as he kept talking and talking. I thought if he doesn´t stop she´ll fall over backwards with the whole bench. The problem is he can tell her all these things, but she does not seem capable of executing them, technically or/and mentally. And he seems to be a huge part of both problems, her technical ability and her mental constitution.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:22 PM   #220
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, hmm.....new season opens on a bad note this way. She needs to start focusing..I don't think spending that much time on the Golf courts, is gonna be good for her own career.
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:24 PM   #221
country flag Upgraded

Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice

Don't be a bitch Caroline, commit yourself.

Hope u'll rebounce at the AO.
Upgraded is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:34 PM   #222
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't know when people are going to stop expecting Woz to make a "comeback". For all the hype about her GOATly Moscow run, in reality scrapping out 3-set shitfests over Scrubulkova and Arvidsson was no improvement on her general level of results over the past 18 months.

Although I'll concede I'm gutted we're STILL not getting a Woz-Azarenka match. I hope Queenrani gets the opportunity to give her a beatdown some point soon too.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:36 PM   #223
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I really don't know when people are going to stop expecting Woz to make a "comeback". For all the hype about her GOATly Moscow run, in reality scrapping out 3-set shitfests over Scrubulkova and Arvidsson was no improvement on her general level of results over the past 18 months.

Although I'll concede I'm gutted we're STILL not getting a Woz-Azarenka match. I hope Queenrani gets the opportunity to give her a beatdown some point soon too.

As if Errani is capable of doing that to anyone.
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:37 PM   #224
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Kinda funny when you get hit off the court by Pervak
Yeah, I would still have to see it with my own eyes to believe it actualy happened!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:37 PM   #225
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Who knew that Piotr's influence would show itself this early...