Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6 - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 12:53 PM   #166
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future
Re: Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

I don't get how her fall is even remotely surprising to any of you.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 12:55 PM   #167
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
I heard to that rant live and I don't remember that... Only that Pervak can't hit high balls that well, so Wozzilroy should use more top spin.
@ 2.25 in the video

ten kurdupel

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 12:56 PM   #168
country flag Angelus87

Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Piotr's coaching already looks bad even if I don't understand a single word, but could anyone translate or at least sum it up? I'm curious...
i can translate Piotr if you give him some video
Angelus87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:01 PM   #169
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

i cant believe she lost to the lesser version of herself
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:04 PM   #170
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
@ 2.25 in the video

ten kurdupel
Heh, I didn't catch it because I found it merely descriptive, not offensive. Though I could see how others might see it differently.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:05 PM   #171
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Such an embarrassing video for both of them, but especially for dad. Can anyone imagine anything remotely similar happening with Sharapova, Azarenka..or in fact with anyone
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:07 PM   #172
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
So Wozniacki was assuredly supposed to regain form in 2013 ? If you listen and believe some loony-tunes posters here on TF they could have you believe that even sex is a possible joyful thing.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:08 PM   #173
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post

Caro, Chrissie Fan and Jimmie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBrusca View Post
Anyone who says it isn't an issue isn't a true Caro fan because you can't ignore that her game has got worse since she hooked-up with Rory.
Heh. That's a funny statement considering some of her self-proclaimed most loyal fans were viciously denying his influence and maybe still do. I've been saying that he's a major factor in her downfall ever since it started but nobody wanted to listen to me.

Now we are at a point where it simply can't be ignored anymore. Just look at her "preparation" for the season, aside from the Sao Paulo exho tennis didn't seem to play a role much. Instead she was on the golf course, vacationing etc.. the usual for the last 16 months.

She's keeping fit but that seems to be it, there simply seems to be no time for her to work on her game and her many shortcomings. She has a limited game and she would need to work extra hard to just to keep up with the others. Instead, she's lacking focus and it's costing her dearly. She isn't a talent like Kvitova who can afford to have shortcomings and still pull off decent matches. Dedication, focus and simply wanting it more than the others is what got her where she was. The moment she started focusing less on tennis she was bound to be doomed.

What baffles me is how she doesn't seem to react to any of this. She's still in "there's always next week" mode, hoping that her problems will somehow go away if she just keeps doing what she's doing and she'll magically turn into late-2010 Caro again. Her 2012 season was as much a wakeup call as it gets, dropping from #1 to barely #10. But looking at how she prepared for the season I don't think she's seeing the urgency.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter

Last edited by Jimmie48 : Dec 31st, 2012 at 01:14 PM.
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:08 PM   #174
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Heh, I didn't catch it because I found it merely descriptive, not offensive. Though I could see how others might see it differently.
how can kurdupel be descriptive???

as far as I know, this word can only be offensive

It's like you would say, asshole is descriptive as well

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:10 PM   #175
country flag N.M.

N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute

im polish and i am pretty much of a kurdupel, and i'd be certainly offended if someone described me like that

www.tenislove.pl
N.M. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:12 PM   #176
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post

Heh. That's a funny statement considering some of her self-proclaimed most loyal fans were viciously denying his influence and maybe still do. I've been saying that he's a major factor in his downfall ever since it started but nobody wanted to listen to me.

Now we are at a point where it simply can't be ignored anymore. Just look at her "preparation" for the season, aside from the Sao Paulo exho tennis didn't seem to play a role much. Instead she was on the golf course, vacationing etc.. the usual for the last 16 months.

She's keeping fit but that seems to be it, there simply seems to be no time for her to work on her game and her many shortcomings. She has a limited game and she would need to work extra hard to just to keep up with the others. Instead, she's lacking focus and it's costing her dearly. She isn't a talent like Kvitova who can afford to have shortcomings and still pull off decent matches. Dedication, focus and simply wanting it more than the others is what got her where she was. The moment she started focusing less on tennis she was bound to be doomed.
Can´t agree more.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:12 PM   #177
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

oh fuck, I just realised no Caro vs. Vika

fuck you Piotr
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:19 PM   #178
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Oh, what a great start to the season, Wozniacki upset, I'm rude.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:20 PM   #179
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
how can kurdupel be descriptive???

as far as I know, this word can only be offensive

It's like you would say, asshole is descriptive as well
I guess it's not a sensitive issue for me, being reasonably high. I can see how someone would use 'kurdupel' instead of repeating 'ona jest niska' in an informal situation... Though I obviously never address anybody in that way.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:24 PM   #180
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess it's not a sensitive issue for me, being reasonably high. I can see how someone would use 'kurdupel' instead of repeating 'ona jest niska' in an informal situation... Though I obviously never address anybody in that way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bEUaeG4wH4