Aussie Season of FUN 2013 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:12 PM   #61
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future
Re: Aussie Season of FUN 2013

Jelena and Ana, just kill me already.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #62
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
With the way Ana is playing, I'm not sure she will beat Czink, who is a lefty who won their last match.
Ana would have to be really terrible...like really terrible.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #63
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With the way Ana is playing, I'm not sure she will beat Czink, who is a lefty who won their last match.
In 2009. Every draw is terrible if you focus on negative stats. When did Czink win her last match. If Ana is the one who's gonna gift her a first win after 6 months, then really... And her last win was in qualifications.

And Ana's record against lefties is positive, who invented that myth about her not being capable of beating lefties?
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #64
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute

Ana will be in R4. Czink won their last meeting but that was sooo long ago. With Hantuchova will be tough, but Ana will make it, maybe in three sets, but will make it. Third round, probably some qualifier, although I would like to see Ana vs Jelena. Ana is favorite all the way... The only thing that's on my mind now is that I reeeeeally hope she will be capable to believe in herself enough because, YES, she is capable to beat Radwanska and to take QF spot.
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #9
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:10 AM   #65
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Full draw: http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/.../ws/wsdraw.pdf

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:10 AM   #66
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
In 2009. Every draw is terrible if you focus on negative stats. When did Czink win her last match. If Ana is the one who's gonna gift her a first win after 6 months, then really... And her last win was in qualifications.

And Ana's record against lefties is positive, who invented that myth about her not being capable of beating lefties?
ok..

So what's your take on the draw?

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:13 AM   #67
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
I think it's as good as we could have hoped. Daniela is the one that worries me, she'll be very keen to beat Ana after their last match in Melbourne

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:23 AM   #68
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok..

So what's your take on the draw?
she should beat dani and melinda, but if she plays that horrible passive tennis, she will lose to JJ. JJ used to be a world class counterpuncher, she sucks atm, but she still plays defensive tennis much better than Ana. She will absolutely get outsmarted with that game plan, so she has to grow some balls and start playing her A game.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #69
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
she should beat dani and melinda, but if she plays that horrible passive tennis, she will lose to JJ. JJ used to be a world class counterpuncher, she sucks atm, but she still plays defensive tennis much better than Ana. She will absolutely get outsmarted with that game plan, so she has to grow some balls and start playing her A game.
I don't know why but I see Dani being the bigger threat than JJ

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:27 AM   #70
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute

If Ana screws it on and takes it one match at a time and plays aggressive tennis, she should get back to the 4R. JJ isn't as mobile as she used to be, and Ana should want to prove that she is the top Serbian if they both make it that far.

Daniela isn't as mobile as she used to be, nor does she hit the ball as hard. But Ana would be stupid to just let Daniela dictate.
The Upstarts: Muguruza, Garcia
The Legends: Seles (9), Clijsters (4), Davenport (3), Testud
DefyingGravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:32 AM   #71
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 2nd Law View Post
I don't know why but I see Dani being the bigger threat than JJ

Dani simply sucks more than ever.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:35 AM   #72
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefyingGravity View Post
If Ana screws it on and takes it one match at a time and plays aggressive tennis, she should get back to the 4R. JJ isn't as mobile as she used to be, and Ana should want to prove that she is the top Serbian if they both make it that far.

Daniela isn't as mobile as she used to be, nor does she hit the ball as hard. But Ana would be stupid to just let Daniela dictate.
which is not the worst possible idea against this Dani... Make sure you place the ball good enough, hit deep enough and make her hit tons of errors. That would be the easiest possible way atm.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:40 AM   #73
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

I won't be even surprised if Ana wins this tournament now, I just hate the draw.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:43 AM   #74
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
which is not the worst possible idea against this Dani... Make sure you place the ball good enough, hit deep enough and make her hit tons of errors. That would be the easiest possible way atm.
Saw Hantuchova beat Errani in Brisbane.. I don't think pushing will do it against her.

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:45 AM   #75
country flag The 2nd Law

Upside is that surely Ana-Daniela if it happens would be on Hisense. And the organisers would be silly not to put JJ-Ana if it happens on RLA. Melbourne always has a big Serbian crowd