Aussie Season of FUN 2013 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:25 AM   #31
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
I really hope Ana draws Radwanska in Melbourne. I'm watching the Auckland final and she doesn't look great. She is also playing Sydney next week so she could potentially be quite tired at the AO

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:56 AM   #32
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future
Re: Aussie Season of FUN 2013

I can already see Ana smashing Radwanska in the 4th round of AO, I want it also in the reality, cmon.
Linguae^ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 04:24 AM   #33
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
I can already see Ana smashing Radwanska in the 4th round of AO, I want it also in the reality, cmon.
I still think it would be a very tough match if it happened, but clearly Ana's best chance of progressing

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 06:52 AM   #34
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Getting a win over a next top player would do wonders for her confidence. She was so pumped up after a win over Kvitova last year,it was great to see.
IMO, Radwanska and Errani are two best match-ups that she can get. Neither can outhit her and she has better attacking style than any of them. The problem is that these players rarely make errors whereas Ana,when she loses her cool, can make a ton of them.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #35
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Being brought back to Earth..

Ana's tennis is helpless. 1st decent player she faced.. and she lost in ugly fashion.

This could be a 1st round match at AO.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #36
country flag The 2nd Law

Yes, I could see it when she played Barty so I don't know why it hurts so much.

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #37
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

Drammabel is fucking shitlisted for life. That celebration. I would have thrown a fucking shoe at her if I was in the stadium.
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #38
country flag The 2nd Law

The celebration was warranted I think, as much as I also hated hearing it.

I shouldn't be this disappointed, but it seems that even my low expectations were too high

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #39
country flag The 2nd Law

I'm proud that she still has so much class though, managing to smile at the net for AMG.

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #40
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Anabel talked Ana up though, said it was a big win over a great player in front of a big crowd.
She's not insulting her or anything, the opposite in fact.

Very disappointing performance from Ana though.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #41
country flag The 2nd Law

Come on Novak, we need you to come out like it's 2011

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #42
country flag The 2nd Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Anabel talked Ana up though, said it was a big win over a great player in front of a big crowd.
She's not insulting her or anything, the opposite in fact.

Very disappointing performance from Ana though.
Not sure if you were referring to my comment about Ana smiling at the net or not. I meant that it was classy of Ana in the context of how disappointed she was

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #43
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 2nd Law View Post
The celebration was warranted I think, as much as I also hated hearing it.

I shouldn't be this disappointed, but it seems that even my low expectations were too high

Haha, I think I just really wanted Novak and Ana to win the Hopman Cup. Also, I wanted Ana to show that she could continue playing well in a pressure situation. Shame she can't as usual. It was nearly the perfect start to a season. I wanted it to be perfect, and that was the problem I think. Guess I need to come back down to earth and see that it's no use expecting big things from Ana anymore.
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #44
country flag The 2nd Law

I'm too tired and annoyed to stay up, hopefully I'll wake to better news

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #45
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why you guys are turning against AMG.. I'm not trying to defend her or anything.. but she is 30 and never beats anyone of notice.. Ana is crap at tennis but miraculously is still a big name. She is just happy.

Ana is the one to blame for this.. it was a shameful performance... and she showed she is still completely unfit. Ana got exhausted by mid second set. Couldn't put her feet in position at all during set 3. This was a typical slumping Ana loss. Maybe we just have to accept that slumping Ana is the real Ana now..

Until, or if ever, Ana decides to actually put on weight and get fit.. and scrap this plan she and Nigel have to play like Vika, except without the depth, accuracy and consistency.. this is what we have.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote