Venus Whips Out Tons of Errors! Job as Rena's Doubles partner in question.... - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 05:45 AM   #841
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Re: Venus Whips Out the Water Color and Blue Hair To Claim Daphne

Eurosport player showing the WS doubles match. Yay!
Evans. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 05:51 AM   #842
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

ill be watching,its almost 1 am where Im at tho so I may fall asleep lol
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:04 AM   #843
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Venus serving first. Looking very cheery!

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:06 AM   #844
Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

She better be working on that return game..
Kairi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:14 AM   #845
country flag Evans.

Only got one return in so far

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #846
country flag Leo St

Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute

i love that venus will get much crosscourt practice in this match which is exactly what she needs against shrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
V Williams is like 63453 years old.
Leo St is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:22 AM   #847
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

3-2*

I'm going to bed.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:24 AM   #848
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

Good practice for venus
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:46 AM   #849
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of

Venus doubles outfit is pretty awesome. EleVEN is really delivering the goods this tournament. I hope it translates to good sales. I think it will attract a lot of those country clubbers
akosijepoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:50 AM   #850
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by akosijepoy View Post
Venus doubles outfit is pretty awesome. EleVEN is really delivering the goods this tournament. I hope it translates to good sales. I think it will attract a lot of those country clubbers
ooo I want to see!!

More importantly how's Vee serving and returning?

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:11 AM   #851
country flag HaplessPossum

HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
ooo I want to see!!

From what I've seen so far, Venus' serving has been pretty solid with quite a bit of kick on her second serve and she's really smacking her first serve. She's really trying to crack every return which is working about half the time with a lot of balls going into the net. Her backhand has been brilliant so far with her crosscourt shot in particular landing very deep and hard. Her volleying has been clinical. All in all, quite a polished performance and she doesn't look fatigued which is good to see.
HaplessPossum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:19 AM   #852
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
ooo I want to see!!

They were solid. Lots of rallies from baseline.
akosijepoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:23 AM   #853
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

6-3 6-1 win. Not a fan of that outfit. Just no.

Serena said she felt great, so good news for the doubles. Also, she said earlier in the week that she intended to play Mixed, but Venus wanted to play doubles and Vee takes priority. And that they intend to play most of the slams. I think they'll probably play all, but I wonder if RG or USO is the one they question. RG so Serena can focus on singles or USO because as they stated many times, they don't like the travel from the hotel.

3 wins down, 10 more to go, Vee!

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:24 AM   #854
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Dushevina/Govortsova next. 2 good doubles players, but Olga is erratic and Vera will be very weak on court in terms of power. Pin point Vera.

It will be 1 of 6 R2 matches to be played on Saturday.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #855
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
6-3 6-1 win. Not a fan of that outfit. Just no.

Serena said she felt great, so good news for the doubles. Also, she said earlier in the week that she intended to play Mixed, but Venus wanted to play doubles and Vee takes priority. And that they intend to play most of the slams. I think they'll probably play all, but I wonder if RG or USO is the one they question. RG so Serena can focus on singles or USO because as they stated many times, they don't like the travel from the hotel.

3 wins down, 10 more to go, Vee!
If they win Australia, they'll play Roland Garros. I would love to see them win the Grand Slam in doubles.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote