Venus Whips Out Tons of Errors! Job as Rena's Doubles partner in question.... - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 03:05 AM   #211
country flag Leo St

Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venus Whips Out the Water Color and Blue Hair To Claim Daphne

ps i also hope that venus get to play against kerber/radwanska in doubles just so she can scare the bejesus out of them for their next singles match!!
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 03:13 AM   #212
country flag ico4498
My Queen ah di original champion.

ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute

lots of trolls that too easily provoke attention. we all probably find different things fun, but they (trolls) seem to breed uncontrollably when fed. engage them if you will but really no need to invite 'em here ...

this i know fer sure, V is on the road less traveled. despite daunting challenges & the uncertainty of her health she perseveres to her goal. win, lose or draw that IS champion stuff. no word sounds in the GM can negate that.

ico4498 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 03:39 AM   #213
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

(12) Venus/Serena vs. Giorgi/Voegele
Dushevina/Govortsova vs. Bratchikova/Husarova
Kudryavtseva/Peer vs. Jurak/Marosi
Bobusic/Moore vs. (5) Petrova/Srebotnik

Errani/Vinci in QFs. Vesnina/Makarova or Huber/MJMS in SF. What a tough draw from R3 onwards

Last edited by Uranium : Jan 14th, 2013 at 06:46 PM.
Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 03:50 AM   #214
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Less than 24 hours till Venus steps on court
Dammit Vee, you better slay!

Maddox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 05:18 AM   #215
country flag Alarmed

Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future

Errani/Vinci are not that good. Not for the caliber of Serena and Venus. Serenus took care of them as expected at the Olympics. The third round could be their toughest match against Petrova/Srebotnik.

Good luck to Venus! A little less than 18 hours to go Tough draw(s), but just do your best and take it one match at a time!

Oldest #1 in WTA history
Alarmed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 06:03 AM   #216
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

I was looking at the schedule and I noticed Aga is on MCA while Venus is on Hisense. I know i shouldn't read too much the scheduling, but it seems like Aus Open treats Venus with more respect than the sexist Wimbledon organisers.

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #217
country flag MajesticVenus
La Reina V.

MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute

@Chance: Wimbledon may be my favorite tournament, but they have always been like that. How do you think they still feel for Venus being responsible for the prize money change in order to restore equality among the ATP and WTA players? It's their money and their lost so that's maybe why they feel like that. Plus, the Williams sisters have dominated so much that they are probably tired of them. Bottom line is, everyone knows Venus and it's their problem if they don't want to fill seats in Centre Court.

Oh God, I already have like 3 gifs for celebrating victories. Can't believe it's almost here! Come on Venus, give your best and aim for the Daphne!
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #218
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticVenus View Post
Hm, watched the highlights against Masha in Rome. I remember in the second set she just seemed to give up, so I only watched the first set. Very contested, especially on clay. I see Li's ex-coach told Masha to serve sliced to the forehand to Vee on both sides of the court.

The problem in this match was not the serve or the consistency, it was the RETURN. How many shanked and short returns did she had? They were so many. Venus needs to STEP BACK on Masha's first serve and a little bit on the second serve. She didn't have enough time with the weird bounce on clay to return it. Knowning Venus, she won't change this. Well, at least return to Masha's feet and it will all be good.
I've been reading comments about the prospective 3rd Match, and I am glad someone has finally mentioned this ^^^. Venus may be in a better position (physically and game-wise) than she was in that Rome match, but none of that matters if she isn't tactically smart; which is the main reason she lost that match- she was intent on standing further up the baseline on ROS (shanking and hitting short majority of the time), and she kept targetting Maria's backhand (instead of exposing her weaker side).

I would like to think that the reason why Venus employed questionnable tactics is because she needed to get used to Maria's style of play... I mean, she's played and beaten Maria before...but if she hasn't learnt from that match then she might as well go home now.
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #219
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Years Venus missed the AO: 1997-2000-2007-2012
1998-QF, 2001-SF, 2008-QF

10 years ago, Venus reached the Final...

ehem ehem...
just saying...
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #220
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Venus on an 8match winning streak!!

Just reminding everyone

THAT........

Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #221
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planeteer View Post
Years Venus missed the AO: 1997-2000-2007-2012
1998-QF, 2001-SF, 2008-QF

10 years ago, Venus reached the Final...

ehem ehem...
just saying...
Never realized that,she's destined for a good run this year
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #222
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

I'm guessing Eurosport will show Maria's match so I hope I can find a good quality stream for Vee later
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #223
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

about 5 hours or so left!
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #224
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr6turbo View Post
I've arrived in Melb!

Will be at Hisense on day one watching Vee
Remember to cheer loud for Vee!
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #225
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why but im nervous as SHIT I can't wait for it but i can feel my heart racing already

No Drama Vee please