Venus Whips Out Tons of Errors! Job as Rena's Doubles partner in question.... - Page 107 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 12:27 AM   #1591
country flag amazon

amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Venus Whips Out the Errors! It's OK tho, still has her job as Rena's Doubles part

I am just watching Kerber vs Makarova match on eurosport and I really can not stand this Kerber. She is so annoying.
amazon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 12:31 AM   #1592
country flag Marcus1979
Team WTAworld

Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazon View Post
I am just watching Kerber vs Makarova match on eurosport and I really can not stand this Kerber. She is so annoying.
Can someone remind me how the queen lost to this peasant.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

Quote:
Originally Posted by honzaneumannn View Post
So who will win the next 6 Wimbledons? Petra 2 of them, thats for sure. And dont even try to tell me that you see some hotter candidates than hers!
Marcus1979 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #1593
country flag amazon

amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Venus Whips Out the Errors! It's OK tho, still has her job as Rena's Doubles part

Kerber pushed Vee to death and then Vee hit herself out.
amazon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #1594
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

Foxy, I couldn't read your entire post but i did agree about the serve. Sharpy's team definitely helped her to read V's serve better. Vee's serve waspredictable and really let her down! It's been letting her down since coming back. I wish the match was more competitive.

Anyhoo,I agree with people saying that it will take more time for Vee's consistency to come back. This is only her fourth slam since being diagnosed, so we have to bear that in mind...Still everytime I see sharpy's face it reminds me of their match.

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #1595
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazon View Post
I agree with you, but when she played Maria I just did not see any fight till the last 15 minutes of the match. She did not grunt at all at the beginning and she started to grunt when it was almost over. I thought at first that Vee had another bad day but then I was not so sure. I would really want if Vee would become more vocal on the court. I say that it is not bad to lose, but it is bad losing while not giving her all. She did not care. Because she could have fought, just like she did in Miami last year and she looked exhausted but gave her all. That is what I want to see!
I have no idea, what Venus was actually thinking, but based in the body language before the Maria match she looked a bit nervous to me she seemed a little tense. Maybe she was stressing over the fact that she had to play yet another top ten player so early at the slams, which affected her focus and play.

Eleven, Jamba Juice, Miami Dolphins, V*Starr Interiors ,World Team Tennis
Veelieve! Venus will rise again 2014!
Taylor Townsend / Madison Keys
NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
winone23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 01:23 AM   #1596
country flag TPlaya8

TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by V's a star View Post
thats true. but last night was an utter disgrace to the Williams name. The worst part about it is Sjogren didnt even seem to be a factor.
Poor Vee she must cry herself to sleep sometimes at all the missed opportunities, I would, much of which wasnt a result of her illness. Just lack of
strategy and mental toughness.
Just because Venus doesn't have that awful exhausted look doesn't mean she it's not being affected by thesyndrome. Haven't we all noticed that Venus has not played well at night since she came back in Miami. In all her night matches she starts off slow I don't think she has gotten the best method for night matches out maybe there isn't anything.

But who can blame her the later it gets in the evening most ppl bodies begin to settle and get tired . You don't think a person who already has to fight fatigue would not feel this. And in a lot of her night matches Venus has started off Slow she did it in the 2nd round and against Ivanovic in Miami in fact the US Open match against Kerber was the exact same as the Sharapova match only thing was when her body and game began to warm up Sharapova finished the match but Kerber let Venus back in and contest her highly which I just finally watched the Sharapova match she was on the path to starting to tightly contest Sharapova as well.

I think some things are just out of her control and why is it always Venus fans that start questioning her everytime she loses one match. To continue to be her fans we have to accept this journey she is on regarding her illness and tennis. And we risk the chance that we might have to accept she may never be able to play like her past self.

If she had ok played Brisbane and lost round 1 she. Might not had even had enough match play to make it to a 3rd round.

And I'm just as angry and upset and sad knowing that Venus has this terrible inconvience in her life cause I know even 2009-2010 form would have her dominating this tour with Serena yet again but for any woman who goes out and plays against her body and an opponent and still be better than most the tour does not deserve anything but respect and support no matter how angry or upset we are. Heck she had bad losses due to unforced errors in 2010 heck back in 2001 at this same tournament to Hingis cut her some slack
TPlaya8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 01:39 AM   #1597
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus1979 View Post
Ironically enough when she did she made the Final. Played Gold Coast which was Tier III at the time in 2003 and defeated Justine Henin in Final.

In her younger years played Sydney a couple of times I think was 1998 and 1999?

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
I know which is why I don't understand why she refused to play AO warm-ups. The way things have been going at Wimbledon lately I want Venus to play Eastborune this year, just to get a little more preparation on grass.

NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 01:46 AM   #1598
country flag winone23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPlaya8 View Post
Just because Venus doesn't have that awful exhausted look doesn't mean she it's not being affected by thesyndrome. Haven't we all noticed that Venus has not played well at night since she came back in Miami. In all her night matches she starts off slow I don't think she has gotten the best method for night matches out maybe there isn't anything.

But who can blame her the later it gets in the evening most ppl bodies begin to settle and get tired . You don't think a person who already has to fight fatigue would not feel this. And in a lot of her night matches Venus has started off Slow she did it in the 2nd round and against Ivanovic in Miami in fact the US Open match against Kerber was the exact same as the Sharapova match only thing was when her body and game began to warm up Sharapova finished the match but Kerber let Venus back in and contest her highly which I just finally watched the Sharapova match she was on the path to starting to tightly contest Sharapova as well.

I think some things are just out of her control and why is it always Venus fans that start questioning her everytime she loses one match. To continue to be her fans we have to accept this journey she is on regarding her illness and tennis. And we risk the chance that we might have to accept she may never be able to play like her past self.

If she had ok played Brisbane and lost round 1 she. Might not had even had enough match play to make it to a 3rd round.

And I'm just as angry and upset and sad knowing that Venus has this terrible inconvience in her life cause I know even 2009-2010 form would have her dominating this tour with Serena yet again but for any woman who goes out and plays against her body and an opponent and still be better than most the tour does not deserve anything but respect and support no matter how angry or upset we are. Heck she had bad losses due to unforced errors in 2010 heck back in 2001 at this same tournament to Hingis cut her some slack
Well said! From now on Venus will have to play against her body and her opponents, which she has actually been doing for the past few years.

NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 03:33 AM   #1599
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

I just got here as they walked on court. Perfect.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #1600
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Excited for this match.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #1601
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

2 aces from Venus to start the match.

I hate her for only doing this in doubles.

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 03:45 AM   #1602
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Playing with Serena always seems to give her so much confidence. She plays such a more flowing game.

Wish she could bring that to singles.

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 03:45 AM   #1603
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

3 aces in that game. Venus holds to 15.

1-0*

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 03:45 AM   #1604
country flag Evans.

Make that three aces. Lol.

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 03:47 AM   #1605
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Venus is slaying these FH returns. So typical.

Edit: Of course I jinxed it. Smacks a FH return into the net on BP.