Venus Whips Out Tons of Errors! Job as Rena's Doubles partner in question.... - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:13 AM   #1561
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venus Whips Out the Errors! It's OK tho, still has her job as Rena's Doubles part

Did you know that she has never lost in Paris Indoors tournament? Get you shit together and win that title again!
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:37 AM   #1562
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venus Whips Out the Errors! It's OK tho, still has her job as Rena's Doubles part

I was flicking between the doubles match and Robson/Stephens.
Vee was quite impressive towards the end with some nice serving
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #1563
country flag Upgraded

Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice

When she lost yesterday, she had that look.....

It's like when you fail your exam but you know that you will work that damn next exam to death.

I trust you Vee !
Upgraded is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #1564
country flag swim4life227

swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute

Anytime they go against Petrova I always get nervous. Happy Serena gets to play doubles on her off day now.
swim4life227 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #1565
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win in dubs
Despite saying I don't care about dubs, hope they win they're 5th Aussie Open title and 14th major.

On the singles loss; I have recovered and I hope she has too. There are a lot of positives for us Veelievers firstly that our Queen is still playing at 32! Freaking hell how many fans have that opportunity with their fave player???
She will also climb into the top 15 soon so better draws come Roland Garros and most importantly Wimbledon.

Hope she shines in Paris, Doha and Brazil
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #1566
country flag Z1988

Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold

If Serenus can pass through Petrova/Srebotnik, I think their path to the title is so opened up!!! Come on!!

Quite a disappointing loss at singles, but Vee was nowhere near her best and Sharapova played really well, so . I hope she does play Paris - Doha - Florianopolis and wins all of them to get that rankings up closer to the top 10! Come on Vee! You can win those titles! Paris Indoors suits her game, she likes Doha, and Florianopolis' draw is so !!
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #1567
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

The Final is going to be a piece of cake for whoever can get there.

Petrova/Srebotnik are tough, but Srebotnik does not have much to hurt the sisters especially off that backhand. And as we all know Nadia is crazy, but loves to play well against WS in Doubles. I think QF could be tricky and SF very tough.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #1568
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

I would like to see Venus team up with Leander Paes for Mixed Doubles at Wimbledon & US Open.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #1569
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
I would like to see Venus team up with Leander Paes for Mixed Doubles at Wimbledon & US Open.
you again
ce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #1570
country flag MajesticVenus
La Reine V.

MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute

Love it. I wish she thinks about this every single time. If not, then I wish one of us could tell her that she is so much better than the rest of the tour. She has had a great career and she shouldn't feel any lesser than them because of her syndrome. You still have it Vee and we can cheer for you, but ultimately you are the only one that can bring the best out of you.

"I will bounce back, with or without your support."
MajesticVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #1571
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditoo View Post
Did you know that she has never lost in Paris Indoors tournament? Get you shit together and win that title again!
I didn't know that. I hope Venus plays Paris.

Eleven, Jamba Juice, Miami Dolphins, V*Starr Interiors ,World Team Tennis
Veelieve! Venus will rise again 2014!
Taylor Townsend / Madison Keys
NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
winone23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #1572
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

^ She's 3-0, she only played it once, a bye and walkover in Final.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #1573
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

I just thought of a positive for the loss to Maria,now that she's lost to her,we're guaranteed to see them meet multiple times in the draws this year lol She'll have another chance and hopefully she'll be ready this time
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:08 PM   #1574
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
^ She's 3-0, she only played it once, a bye and walkover in Final.
I thought the info was good news.

NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #1575
country flag winone23

Quote:
Originally Posted by acelovesvenus View Post
I just thought of a positive for the loss to Maria,now that she's lost to her,we're guaranteed to see them meet multiple times in the draws this year lol She'll have another chance and hopefully she'll be ready this time
I truly believe in Foxy's theory, so yes Venus will meet Maria again.

NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO