The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 89 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #1321
country flag daniyal16

daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

daniyal16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:11 AM   #1322
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:20 AM   #1323
country flag Pova fan

Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere

Pova fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:30 AM   #1324
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Daily Mail: Maria Sharapova promotes unhealthy eating in children

Maria Sharapova: Always on Your Mind
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:34 AM   #1325
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Whose crappy handwriting is that?

Tommy's?

Grigor's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.

Last edited by FlopPoova : Mar 31st, 2013 at 01:12 AM.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:51 AM   #1326
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Daily Mail: Maria Sharapova promotes unhealthy eating in children

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
Who's crappy handwriting is that?

Tommy's?

Grigor's?

it's not definitly hers, we can now recognize that very well since she spoiled us on cameras

but nice gesture

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 05:33 AM   #1327
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
Whose crappy handwriting is that?

Tommy's?

Grigor's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
Found this,

Aww.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Jamie was nice enough to find them on twitter for me
Shadowpova like a boss
Marga. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 10:06 AM   #1328
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Some photos. I know it is bitter but better now than later.

Her expression

Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 10:24 AM   #1329

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post

Her expression

agree, i'm still melancholic

fistpumpova is the best

those last 3 pic
you can see how badly she wanted that tile, body language, facial expressions says it all

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 11:18 AM   #1330
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Is it me or does MJF look really sad in that last picture?

And if I were Maria I'd probably have smashed that runners-up trophy at some point. Her restraint is remarkable. Most players would have been in tears if they were in the same situation.

Maria Sharapova: Always on Your Mind
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 11:22 AM   #1331
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Well Maria is both a champion and a true professional, she's a credit to the sport
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 11:36 AM   #1332

Quote:

And if I were Maria I'd probably have smashed that runners-up trophy at some point. Her restraint is remarkable. Most players would have been in tears if they were in the same situation.
i had same tought, probablyy couz maria didn't win

same for me, maybe she did iz in hotel room, thats why she looks happy on that FB pic signing dresses, she doesn't have to look at runners up trophy anymore

well when she came up and spoke, her voice was fragile i was sure she will bust doen into tears, but she didn't, great champ

Last edited by Pimp_Me_Pova : Mar 31st, 2013 at 11:43 AM.
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 11:39 AM   #1333
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Quote:

me too
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 01:12 PM   #1334
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, the sheer misery of those RU photos . Girl better use this as motivation to erase that loss with some clay court domination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:43 PM   #1335
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post

Too bad she's not the winner, but she's way too sweet.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote