The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 88 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #1306
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Wonder what her game would've be like if she had played lefty? Kvitova-like possibly
Nadal is right handed I think and apparently his gamestyle suited being a lefty better. Maybe she would've dominated even more
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #1307
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

She's said that they considered both options a lot and it was a really big decision when she was small. I think she did play like a lefty for a while I think I've seen a video or something like that, but I guess if they decided right that must have been the better option
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #1308
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
^^ I think that's why Maria uses her left for those desperation shots, partly because it's better reach, and partly because it's more instinctive.

I learned to play badminton with my left hand when I sprained my right wrist once, it's fun
yeah it is, for those aainst you're playin it not the best option, everybody hates me becouse i swith the hand all the time, litte bit lefty then riht ball go crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Wonder what her game would've be like if she had played lefty? Kvitova-like possibly
Nadal is right handed I think and apparently his gamestyle suited being a lefty better. Maybe she would've dominated even more
i don't kno, but i know that nadal was made lefty on purposo, to be tricky, but i read somewhere that if they stayed with right hand that he will be now much more better

it'n not easy to choose from youn age when kid show up talent with both hands equally i think maria if she was lefty she would have that advateges that lefties has, they are rare so you need a bit time to adjust on they game, and sometimes that time ives you advantage that you need to get the lead and confidence even though kvitova is not showin that at all

edit: i'm so sorry for all spelling errors but i write fast and i don't read to check, and now i see oops! and grammar
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #1309
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

More from the previous PC

Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #1310
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Some unseen before from IW

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #1311
country flag Asanty

From IW Who is that boy? And the pic where she is tweeting

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #1312
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
yeah it is, for those aainst you're playin it not the best option, everybody hates me becouse i swith the hand all the time, litte bit lefty then riht ball go crazy

i don't kno, but i know that nadal was made lefty on purposo, to be tricky, but i read somewhere that if they stayed with right hand that he will be now much more better

it'n not easy to choose from youn age when kid show up talent with both hands equally i think maria if she was lefty she would have that advateges that lefties has, they are rare so you need a bit time to adjust on they game, and sometimes that time ives you advantage that you need to get the lead and confidence even though kvitova is not showin that at all

edit: i'm so sorry for all spelling errors but i write fast and i don't read to check, and now i see oops! and grammar
Don't worry about it, I wish I could write as well in the second language I'm studying as you are able to .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #1313

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
Don't worry about it, I wish I could write as well in the second language I'm studying as you are able to .
thanks babe
which language do you study? probably you said but i'm new here, i wanna keep everybody and everything up

edit: i have 100 + posts, it's time for signature
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #1314
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I knew she tweeted right after the win, but I had no idea she carried her mobile with her on-court. Unless she knew she was going to win ofc I totally assumed Max or someone from her team did it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
The Queen waving to the peasants
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #1315
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
thanks babe
which language do you study? probably you said but i'm new here, i wanna keep everybody and everything up

edit: i have 100 + posts, it's time for signature

I've been studying French for the past 3 years, and my decent grades don't reflect my actual crappy ability to speak it . And yay, get a sig! I'm still pretty new, but am looking forward to upgrading to premium next month on my 1 year anniversary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #1316
country flag gegalli

gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold

Pics, Facts, Videos... all about Sharapova x Serena's H2H and the Miami 2013 Final:

http://wtaangels.blogspot.com.br/201...dos-tabus.html

Thanks... and Davaj, Masha!
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #1317
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I knew she tweeted right after the win, but I had no idea she carried her mobile with her on-court. Unless she knew she was going to win ofc I totally assumed Max or someone from her team did it.
I know she carries her phone with her because she always checks her phone after finals probably to see congratulatory messages if she won as she has said many times she really is addicted to her phone But I love how she hides her phone in her bag when using it because it's an iPhone
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #1318

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
I've been studying French for the past 3 years, and my decent grades don't reflect my actual crappy ability to speak it . And yay, get a sig! I'm still pretty new, but am looking forward to upgrading to premium next month on my 1 year anniversary
well done, i don't undrestand one word of french, except merci, bonjour, au revoir
but i know spanih pretty good, ah, watching mexican soap operas with granma when i was kid get paid

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I know she carries her phone with her because she always checks her phone after finals probably to see congratulatory messages if she won as she has said many times she really is addicted to her phone But I love how she hides her phone in her bag when using it because it's an iPhone
i also have that in my mind when i saw pic, you think she has iphone even she does commercial for samsung ? omg :s

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #1319
country flag PimpMePova

She definitely does because she was asked recently what her favorite app was and her answer was one that's exclusive for iPhone so yeah
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 04:24 AM   #1320
country flag Asanty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
She definitely does because she was asked recently what her favorite app was and her answer was one that's exclusive for iPhone so yeah
Yeah, I have echofon app, it says that the most of her posts were done with Ipad or iPhone,only like a few ones via Android